Thread: Q & A

Deleted

Q & A

Anyone else supprised/shocked that after 2 full Q&A sessions not a single question about hunter min range have come up ?

Re: Q & A

They've said on multiple occasions that they aren't changing the min range.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

15+ Year Old Account

It would be OP if you could shoot at 0 yd, though I would like to see it get lowered to 4 yds atleast

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r
    It would be OP if you could shoot at 0 yd, though I would like to see it get lowered to 4 yds atleast
    Please explain how it would be more OP then any caster standing in melee range and cast spells !?!?!?
    And 4 or 5 yards wont make a single difference.
    We still cant use auto/steady on the move and if we stand still your target runs in the melee range and once again you cant shoot.
    Why are we the only class that have this massive drawback, in addition to the worst mana efficency of all classes (yes i know this will be addressed). Wont even go in the the fact the pets are more of a problem then aid theses days aswell.

The whole idea of min range was fine back in vanilla wow.
    But now its basicly what holding back the class in so many aspects of this game.

The simple fact that a hunter cant kill a healer with any basic understanding of the game because of min range is no less then pathetic.
    Posted by: Spl4sh3r: They've said on multiple occasions that they aren't changing the min range.
    Have they said anything the last days during the Q&A sessions ? Havent seen anything about it.