Thread: Druid Love

Druid Love

Trolls and Worgens Druids will get their own bear, cat, travel, and aquatic forms.

/cast orgasm

discuss?

P.S. All this work on druid models is pretty nice imo. Lets just hope they give us love in other areas?

Re: Druid Love

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    When they said new druid forms I literally jizzed on my dog no lie

The worgen cat form I can tell is going to be epic
    Will be a shame the worgen's sexy looks will be covered up most of the time though, lets just hope the forms are just as nice. Shame i'll never have the motivation or the drive to even bother leveling up a second druid just for asthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrototem
    Will be a shame the worgen's sexy looks will be covered up most of the time though, lets just hope the forms are just as nice. Shame i'll never have the motivation or the drive to even bother leveling up a second druid just for asthetics.
    Don't worry, paid race change is coming. Eventually. I'll be switching from cow to troll the second it goes live...
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

its cross faction isnt it? so you cant change to the same faction but different race

Quote Originally Posted by iRod
    its cross faction isnt it? so you cant change to the same faction but different race
    cross faction first, but same faction race changes are coming soon after

Quote Originally Posted by Skrototem
    All this work on druid models is pretty nice imo
    Emo NE cats with pink collars and badger instead of bares are nice? lol.
    Old models were fine imo. Instant cyclone/heal is much more valuable thing coming. I will cast my orgasm on it. Or better on my wife

Quote Originally Posted by d9d9
    Emo NE cats with pink collars and badger instead of bares are nice? lol.
    Old models were fine imo.
    The old nelf cat model was fine. The old tauren model was horrible. You looked like a retarded Barrens lion that had been ran over by a truck carrying several tons of ugly. Oh, and certain animations caused your legs to pass through your torso.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

so a wolf becoming a bear? and a cat?

i guess not much different than a cow-bear and cow-cat....