Intelligent discussion on Icecrown raid bosses. No really...

So guys... we don't seem to have any thread dedicated to this. I assume because AHMGEEEEEEE CATACLYSM SOMEDAY. Anyhow, with Blizzcon came some real information concerning Icecrown, namely the amount of bosses the instance layout and boss locations. Some bosses have been announced already and i will add them to my list from the start.

This thread is dedicated to finding characters steeped in lore in both icecrown itself and involved with arthas or the scourge that fit the bill.

Obviously this is not official from blizzard for the most part and more likely than not there will be a wtf boss that is sorta... wat... like in all raids that blizzard has released (Vezax, Ignis, some of Naxx which was created for the most part just for the raid. and had little to no lore before that)

So then. from information given by Blizzard we have 4 floors. Each B with a yellow circle is a boss.

(First Floor)

The first floor is the entrance where we are treated with what looks like a gate keeper type boss (not like flame leviathan) There are 2 Bosses on this level.
    (Second Floor)

There are no bosses shown on this level but rather the airship encounter which will be against either Varian or Saurfang the Elder i find it highly unlikely that either will be killed off in that fight certainly not Varian as much as it hurts to admit(I am alliance, he is a douche)
    (Third Floor)

The third floor... ohhhhh wait i would give to be able to read those words.... The third floor consists of 7 bosses in 3 wings 2 in the left wing 2 in the lower wing and 3 in the right wing. Sindragosa has been confirmed as one of the 7 bosses. The 3 wings were called "Plaguework" "A Scarlet wing" and "Sindragosa's Wing" I would go out on a limb to say that Sindragosa's wing is the wing with 3 bosses but i could be wrong on that.

(Fourth Floor)

This is The Frozen Throne, Arthas IS here no ifs ands or buts.

The list

1First Floor Boss
    2First Floor Boss
    3Unknown/not shown
    4Unknown/not shown
    5 Either a 3rd Frostbrood, Scarlet, or Plaguework wing boss.
    6 Plaguework Wing Boss
    7 Plaguework Wing boss
    8 Scarlet Wing Boss
    9 Scarlet Wing Boss Mal'ganis
    10Frostbrood Wing boss
    11Sindragosa
    12 Arthas

the 2 unknown ones may infact be the airship event counting as 2 bosses as in 1 is for horde 1 is for alliance.
    Please Provide sufficient information to justify your theories.

Oh and i will ask/report any type of Kael'thas Anub'arak Jourmungar or various other generic unoriginal troll post to be removed.

Re: Intelligent discussion on Icecrown raid bosses. No really...

also, i am 99% sure that mal'ganis will be a boss in the scarlet wing.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.ph...770#msg1351770

Deleted

Check First Floor. It says Grand Entrance. Feels like a new cutscene is coming!

Though the pics are too bad for me eyes to see anything else. The texts are too small, hope anyone else can see better than me, and tell us what it says!

i can read the entire second floor

the 2 sides say "Balcony here looks outside onto icecrown"

the bottom says "dock here leads to the airship and start of airship battle sequence"

I quite like the whole "epic questline" for unlocking new areas in Icecrown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

man how can you read this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rxxkie
    man how can you read this ?
    ive eaten quite a bit of carrots in my day.