Holy Paladin BiS Items?

Hey, i just started to heal as a Holy Paladin, I only have PvP Equip so far and i need some kind of PvE Best in Slot Itemlist for a Holypaladin. Something like the best 1-5 Items possible for each slot especially badge stuff, because i probably can´t get the very best items for some time anyways. I´ve already searched at Elitistjerks but only found an incomplete list for trinkets and librams...

i currently have like 3k gold to spend, should i save my money for a Darkmoon:Greatness Card or buy a Je'Tze's Bell ?

thanks for help!

Re: Holy Paladin BiS Items?

BiS = BiS, not badge gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dojjan
    BiS = BiS, not badge gear.
    yeah like i said the 1-5 best items or something including badge gear because i don´t think i will be invited to raids with pvp gear only anyway.

So I take it you need to fill every slot? If so, use this link... I used it while gearing my Paladin.

http://www.bananashoulders.com/2008/...-gear-list-v1/

Some of the gear is all down to your personal choice, plus this was made pre 3.2.

yeah i basically need everything i´m a PvE Noob on my Paladin. thanks for the link so far, i´m surprised there´s nothing in the FAQ or at Elitistjerks about this.

link is pretty old though it recommends Savage Gladiator’s Libram of Justice this item doesn´t even exist ingame.

Yeah it's old, but the only real choice for a Libram is Libram of Renewal. Pretty much all the other gear is good choices.