back from my break with a few questions.

hey guys just wanted to ask a few questions plz. first off i will explain my situation. I had currently taken a break from wow. the reason for the break was cause i punched my apple laptop and the screen cracked. well i have a new computer but its not as good as my apple so here are some questions:

1. K well its specs are as follows. amd 2.2 GHZ processor with 3gb memory. So my questions is. I have my mage which i plan on raiding with but i don't want to bog my computer down with a bunch of memory hogging addons so i just ask for a simple list of addons or a UI compilation you guys feel would allow me to play the game with good fps and still have the raid utility and options i need to raid as a mage.

2. Second question is why is no one using the scorch glyph anymore? Doesn't it help with keeping your dps stable without having to break your rotation to cast multiple scorches again?

3. ok and final question is. Have any of the talent specs changed any since 3.1? I plan on going ffb till i get better gear.

alright thats it, thx in advance and sorry if there is misspellings i am tired and havn't went to sleep yet.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: back from my break with a few questions.

1. if you keep the basicui i would recommend Scorchio,Omen and Deadly Boss Mods.

2. glyph of living bomb does overal more dmg and yes the scorch glyph is nice and makes scorching alot faster, but the dps over a long fight will be lower

3. FFB untill you got enough hit for Fire/TTW

also, the next patch is gonna make arcane really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by coolcatchris
    also, the next patch is gonna make arcane really fun.
    How so?

10+ Year Old Account

They are changing the arcane blast buff. I wouldn't say that it is gonna be more fun, but it should definitely have a higher output, and a lot less mana starving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9