Old Instance achievements in cata

Does anyone think that the old pre-tbc dungeons, that will dissapear in cata(mostly BWL atm i think), will become Feats of Strength ? If so i should maybe start doing some maybe. xD

Re: Old Instance achievements in cata

Do it because you want the achievement not because you think it will be a FoS.

Blizzard never said they're removing BWL and MC. What, we're fighting Ragnaros? That means he won't be in MC anymore. Hey buddy, tell me since Baron is in Naxx, does UD Strat not exist anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by bynor
    Does anyone think that the old pre-tbc dungeons, that will dissapear in cata(mostly BWL atm i think), will become Feats of Strength ? If so i should maybe start doing some maybe. xD
    BWL isn't going anywhere... they're adding a new instance, in which Nefarian is also the last boss (chopping my head off and mounting it on a pole was only a setback!), but they didn't say anything about getting rid of any other Blackrock instances.

They in fact said the opposite about old world instances, that they didn't want to convert all the old content to lvl 80 (or in this case 85) content. Onyxia was a special case as it is for WoW's 5th anniversary, and Naxx they wanted to bring back because it was not experienced by many players, and it was directly relevant to WotLK.

As far as Deadmines and SFK, they are adding a heroic mode, meaing the old instance is still available.

15+ Year Old Account

Do them because they mean something. Not because you get a tabard or something out of it.

I could go back and solo every one of the old instances on each of my 80's. I dont because they dont mean anything. Ive actually run them all but i dont care to do it again just for a check mark on my character sheet.
    Be Nice to America or we will bring Democracy to your country.

10+ Year Old Account

All I can say is get them done before if you feel that they are getting removed then and for those rolling goblin or worgen, I'm pretty sure they will still be there when you get high enough to do the instances.
    :3