Roleplaying Druids Rejoice!

With the new addition of 5 talent points druid can now get Tree of life form AND moonkin form...

just thought i would tell the community this if they have not figured it out already...

Re: Roleplaying Druids Rejoice!

Unless they decide to completely redo the talent trees, which is exactly what they said they're going to do. Net result: can't assume anything until we actually see what they do.

Edit: Here's a quote from the front page for you:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Most of the Talent Trees will be changed dramatically, a lot of the passive bonuses will be removed and talent trees should be more fun. (No more "Hurray! Level up! I just got 1% more hit!)

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Indeed they've said they want to remove a lot of passive abilities from the trees, so talents as we know it may be changing forever, only time will tell.

Expect pretty much all talents to be changed or moved in one way or another. Don't waste time thinking up hypothetical lvl85 builds unless you happen to find it amusing to do so, but be aware that you won't ever be able to actually use those builds in the game.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Talent trees are getting revamped, your statement is therefor silly...
    Why can't I upload images for my signature

It would be pretty nice if say, the tree of life form is an ability you get because you spend x amount of talents in the restoration tree, same with balance. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Nischi
    It would be pretty nice if say, the tree of life form is an ability you get because you spend x amount of talents in the restoration tree, same with balance. Just a thought.
    It already is. Requires X points in Whatever. From the way mastery looks right now, it's more about passive bonuses. Things like Gift of Nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrykul
    With the new addition of 5 talent points druid can now get Tree of life form AND moonkin form...
    Go buy duelspec

but as already stated, they will be drastically redoing talent trees, and, knowing bliz, Moonkin/Tree of Life will probably be trained abilities post 3.3 anyway.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Theorycrafting and posting numbers on forums
    Not everyone is going to be an expert theorycrafter or mathematics expert, and we're not expecting you to be one in order to participate in these forum discussions. But also be honest about the fact that linking to someone else's work doesn't necessarily turn you into one either.

Was that too harsh? (Source)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by FourofaKind
    Go buy duelspec

but as already stated, they will be drastically redoing talent trees, and, knowing bliz, Moonkin/Tree of Life will probably be trained abilities post 3.3 anyway.
    I highly doub that. They are spec defining, and not just something you let people get free. That would be like making shadowform trainable, and it makes no sense at all.

or you could spec into something.... i dunno... useful?

Quote Originally Posted by FourofaKind
    Not likely to happen. There's nothing you can do in either form that you can't do in caster form, so there is no reason to make them trainable. They might be moved up a bit in the trees though, possibly becoming the final talents in one form or another.