Yogg Saron 0G 10man up?

Hi,
    I just wanted confirmation.

This weekend, we continued ours tries on Yogg0G in 10 man. But this time we had 2 marked immortal guardians.
    Anybody got this? Didn't it use to be 1?

Does this mean you need 2 people to taunt them off the MT/pack? or is there some trick.
    I think I saw some raids just taunt 1 and mass AE to compensate for the 2nd one healing the others for 11k/sec.

Any help would be nice.
    Thx.

Re: Yogg Saron 0G 10man up?

There can be 2 marked guardians, yes. We have a hunter pull one of them away with distracting shot / feign death while all other DPS focus on AoE'ing the guardians when Yogg does his Empowering Shadows. After that, again DPS on Yogg.

so it's rng again?

It was always 2 Marked Immortal Guardians.

The 10 man version of Alone in the Darkness was left unchanged from what I remember. Only the 25 man mechanics were altered.

Ok, thanks for the update.

You say you pull 1 out... and I've seen vids where people do the same : they pull 1 out and crazy AE to compensate for the other one.
    Isn't it better to just pull both out? (this is what we have been trying... but only twice, and both time our guys assigned to taunt screwed up). 1 taunt is probably better to not have to be careful who taunt which add... but dangerous if they heal too much.
    We'll try it.

If you have two hunters or don't have a rogue then it is probably better to pull both out so you don't have to aoe at all, otherwise just keep it simple and aoe.

We had 1 war DPS and 1 hunter... we'll have the war DPS taunt and move away. Feels so much easier and less time lost on AE (only 10 sec while they aren't dpsing adds, not 20 to compensate heal)