Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: will Lich King die?

Varian will be consumed by Ner'Zul, leaving Arthas to take his place within the Alliance as their leader.

I would love to see this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    Tirion dies, not Arthas. You will see when you get there, and you will understand why, he makes the ultimate sacrifice to save Arthas' soul.
    This. (or Jaina hmmm... oh noez i can haz idearz!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xun
    Varian will be consumed by Ner'Zul, leaving Arthas to take his place within the Alliance as their leader.

I lol'd. Hard.

"sure, we understand that you slaughtered millions and raised them as your pets so that could slaught millions more... Come on in, we have cake."

Hell, My DK couldn't even get through SW the first time without smelling like crap.

Adenspear

That quote from the trailer doesn't mean what you think it does.

10+ Year Old Account

Well, I at least think we will destroy frostmourne. Besides, even with Arthas dead, his forces do still remain.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Xun

I would hate that, really I would. Varian gets a lot of undeserved bashing.

And having a redeemed Arthas as king sounds cool at first, but did you even see what he was like before he picked up Frostmourne? He was this ultimate, goody-two-shoes idiot, and I don't know about you, but he annoyed the hell out of me, always calling people "friend" and showing his horse an ungodly amount of love. We already have enough sickeningly good faction leaders (*Cough*Thrall*Cough*), we need people like Varian to keep things interesting.

I still like Sylvanas the best.

Varian ninjas Frostmourne then /gquits

Yes.
    why is it all so beautiful this fake dream
    this craziness why?

Quote Originally Posted by Soaringbiscuit
    Yes.
    Let's hope so.
    Gief Cataclysm nao!
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account

Considering Blizz already stated that Frostmourne would not be given to players I believe that the scourge will not "die" with Arthas. How Blizz aims to accomplish this is anyones guess at this point, but Arthas may be just a stepping stone to a bigger story down the road.

Everything I say is absolute. If you disagree, you're a communist.

Quote Originally Posted by Glomp
    Varian ninjas Frostmourne then /gquits

Quote Originally Posted by gootshall
    The Lich King is all like. "Dude guys/girls wtf I didn't do anything all I wanted was sweet loots just like you. Now I have awesome gears just like you and you hate me. I'm just a casual guy leave me be"
    sounds about right
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

lich king WONT die, he will get feared by a tard lock and then a random frostwyrm will come and he will jump up on the wyrm... then illidan will come and shout '' YOU WHERE NOTPREPARED!!! lololol... thats the end of wow

Quote Originally Posted by palage
    lich king WONT die, he will get feared by a tard lock and then a random frostwyrm will come and he will jump up on the wyrm... then illidan will come and shout '' YOU WHERE NOTPREPARED!!! lololol... thats the end of wow
    I bet illidan wont have so many spelling mistakes as you do.

15+ Year Old Account

just watched the new SNL and im gonna say this :

Frostmourne will be picked up by an unknown NPC, he will be revealed in patch 3.4. just by luck, in patch 3.4 the promised dance studio will be featured in WoW.

the patch is called "so you picked up Frostmourne...And you think you can dance?"

He will die. Their is no Arthas, no Ner'zul, only the Lich King. Yes he is in Arthas' body but that doesnt mean jack shit anymore. Arthas is DEAD. Ner'zul is DEAD. ONLY the Lich King. You get it yes?

He WILL die. He maybe was the strongest mortal alive, but well he IS mortal.
    Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance - The 6 P's