Less difficult battlegroup.

Hello! Me and some of my friends are kinda new to arena, and we can't seam to get above 1500 rating in 2s and 3s. This is on Cyclone EU, which I've heard is one of the more difficult battlegroups for arena out there. We are concidering transfering to a different battlegrup where things might be a little easyer to progress! Even at 1200-1300 ratings we are facing opponents with full furious + weapon, and we are running around in hateful/deadly, so I would like some inputs to where we might migrate! We are horde btw.

Please no comments on how much we suck at arena.
    Patch Notes
    Raid & Dungeons

*Scholomance is now spelled "Sko-lo-mance" to alleviate confusion about its pronunciation. In addition, a sound file has been added outside the instance portal which will phonetically sound out the name upon zoning.

*Edwin Vancleef will occasionally shout "Hey you guys!" as players fight their way through Deadmines.

Re: Less difficult battlegroup.

I can't really answer you, but here's a good site where you can see which Battlegroups are better than others, depending on the brackets, etc...

http://www.realmhistory.net/arena-st...roups/2v2.html

Hope it helps!
    Retired.Main:Gotts.80Warrior
    Retired.Alt:Xarathor.80Shaman
    Retired.Alt:Lurked.80Mage
    Retired.Alt:Cowned.80Druid

Cyclone is indeed one of the harder battlegroups, good luck hunting for a new one.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.

Vindication, Ruin, Frenzy, blutdurst (german server) are all shit.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Ghoruz&gn=Contraction

Don't forget Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakybastard
    Actually Blutdurst is the second largest EU BG after cyclone, as far as i can recall.
    And actually, every bg, except maybe cyclone is the same. Only top 50 or so is different.

/edit.
    Yeah it may be that cyclone is harder than the other because every wannebe arena pro from eu transferred to there. But trust me, every else BG is the fucking same unless you play at the very top.
    So pick after other points: bg win:loss rate, maybe a server were other friends of you play?, whatever. But please don't believe it would make any difference in your arena progression on which BG you transfer.

EMBERSTORMS DA BEST

i play on vindication and i agree, pvp here is a joke, join us! we have cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis
    we have cookies!

nomnomnom.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakybastard
    Why the fuck do you keep saying that?
    all other german realmpools are considerably (!) weaker, so don't even mention. If he's willing to go to a non-english realmpool go some french pool or hinterhalt (which is considered the worst eu battlegroup)
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

15+ Year Old Account

gonna try doing arena on Vengeance, il tell you in 1 or 2 months
    for the moment in BG its really bad..

Whirlwind US our top 2s team is like 2600
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Quote Originally Posted by Woony
    Actually Blutdurst is the second largest EU BG after cyclone, as far as i can recall.
    And actually, every bg, except maybe cyclone is the same. Only top 50 or so is different.
    Actually, in terms of size it's the following order:

Rampage
    Cyclone
    Cataclysm
    Blutdurst
    Frenzy (just behind blut)

Secondly, size has nothing to do with how competitive the BG is.

Thirdly, here's some guys that x-fered from my bg (rampage) to vindication to get fglad in 3s -http://eu.wowarmory.com/team-info.xml?b=Vindication&r=Auchindoun&ts=3&t=hello+less+skilled+bg&ff=realm&fv=Auchindoun&se lect=hello+less+skilled+bg

They didn't make it, because they lost points the final week against another team that x-fered for fglad (were rank rank1 before that) so saying that x-fering to another BG does not help your arena progression is not true.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Ghoruz&gn=Contraction

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Why the fuck do you keep saying that?
    all other german realmpools are considerably (!) weaker, so don't even mention. If he's willing to go to a non-english realmpool go some french pool or hinterhalt (which is considered the worst eu battlegroup)
    I'll mention germans BGS in general next time, kk?