Thread: warrior 3v3

warrior 3v3

have a team setup for season 7.

arms warrior
    paladin(probably holy since prot getting nerfed)
    elem shammy

but wondering how much better a WLD combo would be. anyone who has played this combo before/now can comment?

or maybe even a double healer team? WDP maybe?

Re: warrior 3v3

Quote Originally Posted by xTheShame
    Prot war, prot war, disc priest.

Take turns shutting down the healer and the dps.
    wow you totally didn't answer his question.

I do pla elemental and play feral both would be a great 3s partner for you guys why ele ? .. You're charge is a god send when done right with nova earthgrasp and gw , combine that with pally bop he should be free to blow shit up for a long time . Bloodlust/ hero with pally heals is just op !!
    Why feral ? You both benefit from the same debuff , you both have great pealing , you're stuns with his shred is just sick . Both if left free will take any caster apart hand of freedom for warrior when facing rpm , don't think that priest would last long with warrior feral on him .
    In other words with feral you have the potintial to have sick retarded burst and great ccs in 3.2.2 . With ele you will get the best out of him .
    My main is ele but imo warrior feral pally could be the comp for s7

last season i played elem, mut, pally to 1900

the thing with this team will be ur ability to slow their partners and keep things off the shaman as the shaman will be targetted 90% of the time. if u keep the shaman up, u will win majority of ur games

shamans esp with the GW changes (i played pre GW, would be much easier now), should be able to kite like crazy.

freedom will be on u most of the time and ur targets will be slowed and snared by EB.

a good combo will be to get all 3 of them in a EB and BS combo, and then drop fire nova if they decide to trinket.... that should provide a shitton of damage and really make the team play catch up

pallies cc with stuns and silence on healers was great as prot, and the bop is priceless

keep melee slowed, free up the shaman and call out ur target, if u can get the shaman 8 seconds of free casting, that target should drop

I agree with all that the only reason I think feral would be best in that comp is , the better teams won't sit on the shaman any more espcially casting teams , cc the shaman blow up warrior that's what we usually go for , same can be true for ferals but in 3s people do tend to sit on ferals tryig to force bear= shit damage , but feral has more utility in arenas imo , stronger against rpm and nice synergy , hope I spelled it righ , with both pally and warrior , the instant casts in 3.2.2 will be an amazing part of a cc train that has no dr , repentance and hexx share one , better peals from feral as well , an intervate for a retarded mana pool of the pally .
    Not saying ele won't have great potintial in you're comp but both of you do have better options .
    Final word though , bring the player !

Damn forget an elemental advantage , earthbind + nove + blade storm is justt retarded to think about!!!

War/Rshaman/Prot.Holy Pala.

Brain dead easy and easy ratings.

Heres some peeps on my server who tried it.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/team-info.x...POW+BOOM+SWISH