Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Horde Filled with little kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Lokiy
    i wasnt stating my maturity or at least i didnt mean to come off that way and if i did i apologize i was merely stating that people assume that just because somebody is below the age of 18 that they must be a bratty child.
    I stand by my previous statement. Very well said young padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Heck
    I've seen this happen occasionally on my server. While I ASSUME that they are kids that are doing it, it's not necessarily true.

More often than not, it's just someone who's bored. I've been flying through the zone before and have seen someone going hog-wild on Thrallmar. I'm 35 and I've been know to reciprocate the retardness from time to time so the person will understand how disrupting it can be.

Nothing is more irritating for them (I assume) than having me take my Paladin into Honor Hold and tying up there faction leader for a good hour and a half while he beats on me. Anytime I've had someone log over to a horde alt and as me to stop I usually have.

Like I said, it really depends on the person. Just because someone acts immature, doesn't mean they're a kid, per se.
    Very true, but it's always the same few or the same guild on my server. And I do the same, if I get corpse camped I get on my Rogue or DK and kill everything that moves in Honor Hold. But 95% of the time Thrall gets hit it's unprovoked, just immature people (young or not) that enjoy 1 shotting lvl 63 toons.
    And sure, your son may find a women on warcraft. Just beware that she is probably whoring herself off to get mounted or partcipates in one of those secret guild orgies Pastor Jack warned us about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokiy
    i wasnt stating my maturity or at least i didnt mean to come off that way and if i did i apologize i was merely stating that people assume that just because somebody is below the age of 18 that they must be a bratty child.
    People assuming is simply them taking a majority as the whole. Whereas it should be taken on an individual basis. If you get so caught up by people making assumptions about things than you will tend to dwell on to much stuff and it will just make life suck as a whole. As well as arguing with a moron is the same as using a car to dig a hole in the side of a mountain.

As far as the whole age thing, yes people below a certain age tend to be less mature than older individuals; however, i have met, and played with, some extremely bratty individuals from all age brackets. Stupidity and immaturity are not simply contained within a set age bracket. Taking each person on an individual basis is better than simply grouping the whole together.

One last thing is to reitterate the fact that being mature is simply that, and isn't stating that you are; no matter what your age. Stupidity knows no bounds and pointing it out is simply dropping to that level and joining it.

Gwyni will henceforth be known as Meanie, Bringer of Tautologies

Note: I'm a Blood Elf Mage and I'm 16 years young! Please don't read the rest of my post and continue to flame me!

Ok, I hate being told that I can't join a guild or such because I'm under the age of 18. I normally don't tell anyone my age upon talking with them, and most people through my voice over Ventrilo and Skype, and by the way I type think I'm around the age of 18-20. It's funny when I tell them that I am actually 16 they usually go 'Woah, really?' or something similar because I'm this age.

I also hate getting flamed about the fact that I'm a Blood Elf Mage. In raids I see other mages failing at for instance, something like a Shadow Crash or that they should be somewhere else or closer to the group (Yogg) and should be attacking the adds when they aren't (Bugged XT was fun*). Then they flame me saying 'Yeah well I don't spam PvE all day and you shouldn't have rolled a BE retard'. You realise I'm actually more skilled than you, so come up with a good excuse. Being a BE either means, I've played an Ally before (Which I did), or that I'm more skilled than you in a smaller timeframe so that works both ways against you, good argument.

*This was really fun, bugged XT, we didn't realise it was bugged so we played it as usual, I went on the adds and said over vent. "Loads of adds go on them seriously". Then 5 seconds later.. "Seriously guys come on". Someone then said "Shut the fuck up kid" [brief pause as the raid gets owned by adds] "Shit, guys focus on adds". No frikking shit sherlock.

Adults can be retarded as well as kids, and kids can be mature too. There's an equal amount of these players on each side from what I've seen myself.

insulting another player for their age is idd very lame in that case i would call the one insulting another very imature...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by lament
    yeah all the bloodelves kids in my server argued about the ugly new horde race,

i hope the worgens will attract a lot of 'em.
    I'm hoping that as well.
    Less Blood Elves, more Worgen to kill, kkthx.
    "Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greatest heroes, you are still only mortal."
    "You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?"

15+ Year Old Account

im around that age and i dont usualy act like retarded 15 year old who uses leets speak and lame accronyms that realy dont make sence to anyone beside them understand. people dont know im 15 unless i tell them,why act so immiture,instead i usualy act like im twenty. please nerf the flames aswell,this is just my two cents

Quote Originally Posted by Gajan
    Horde attracts more kids period. The whole "RAWR! I'm a big bad monster and I Do What I Want!" crap makes little kids happy. Horde toons = any main villian from a console RPG (such as Final Fantasy series) that antagonize the heroes.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullslasher
    As an adult you should be at work and or playing golf not playing a video game.
    I work 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri. I play WoW when I'm not at work.

WoW is 13 bucks a month (paying 6 months at a time). Golf is SUBSTANTIALLY more. Easy choice is easy. ;D

I have started as alliance with a night elf priest. got it to level 50 and then re rolled horde as everytime i went to instances with alliance there would be so much drama with "OMFG! Gime that BoE axe for my hunter! My bro has a lvl 62 so he is more epic then you! QQ gime that axe!" and when i went with horde. never have any quarels being made besides some ninja looting. but thats everywhere

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Petersen
    Fixed.
    You fail.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

I hate everyone so I don't care much.

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU BRATS!
    DEAL WITH IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Omen321
    80% of kids under the age of 15 i meet in game play humans
    You must barely know any 15 year old kids and under, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia
    You fail.
    Yeah pretty big fail...

Angry Alliance kid much?
    Why can't I upload images for my signature

lol gogo fight-o

I've played both factions extensively over some years and I've yet to see a major difference between the two factions beyond battlegroup stuff. (IE. Horde wins this bg more than Alliance, Alliance wins this bg more than Horde)
    That said, I've seen immature players (Not just the 12 year olds, the older 12 year olds as well) on both sides.
    While this is obviously server dependent, I can safely say the 5 servers I've played on are about equal in terms of factions.
    And yes, I played prior to the blood elf boom, and I still say it was about even before that.

On a side note, underage players don't bother me if they're mature players. There are plenty of 20-40 year olds who you might think are 12...

Edit: Grammarz

Thank the lord i'm 16 and play a female dwarf <3

I think we should all be thankful we can't hear their squeaky voices.

Of course it's part of growing up, but holy S*** it's annoying.

15+ Year Old Account

Horde is filled with teenagers. As far as i'm concerned that's faaaar worse than kids. Plus alot of the kids parents play as well so they can moderate them.

For example my little brother is 13, I let him run stuff, and do what he wants but he stays quiet in-game and doesn't bother anyone. But of course he keyboard turns and all that..

Now teenagers.. ugh, they're so loud and annoying.. they think they know everything and there's always a couple of them trying to take over as raid leader.. They're also the types of kids who like to grief alliance because we're alliance.