worth it to break my tier 8.5 bonus 4/4 for this chest?

right now i got 4 pieces 8.5 enhance
    just got
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=46960

i should stick whith my 8.5 bonus?

Re: worth it to break my tier 8.5 bonus 4/4 for this chest?

i have the chest and it rocks! but i had 5/5 so i didnt kill my 4set, but now i dont know what t9 i should get first and is it worth killing 4p lol,
    Run rawr and see what you can come up with, atm mine isnt working

just eyeballing it (no rawr numbers) 4pc is optimal until maybe double 2pc. go with the chest and get 4pc in other slots.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

I don't know hance as well as I should, but 8.5 really rocked for most of us and I'm pretty sure hance got the best dish that time around.

What I mean is, I wouldn't break the 8.5 4pc for anything less than the next 4pc up.

based on what i've heard of course, I don't....play hance or anything like that.
    Signature Nazi's suck.

Nope, 8.5 4pc is king still. I had the same problem, then Yogg decided to drop double protector and now all is well

Deleted

You don't want to drop 4pc yet.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Don't drop 4 pc at all for a single upgrade like that (no matter how good it is - and it is pretty good ).

According to rawr you shouldnt go breaking your 4*8,5 until you get 4*9,5 (non heroic)

Im not 100% on this no numbers to back me up but im guessing the set bonus from the tier8 is ALOT better then on tier9 soo the reason tier9 becomes "better" is because of the item stats.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee
    According to rawr you shouldnt go breaking your 4*8,5 until you get 4*9,5 (non heroic)

Im not 100% on this no numbers to back me up but im guessing the set bonus from the tier8 is ALOT better then on tier9 soo the reason tier9 becomes "better" is because of the item stats.
    This basically.
    Fustratingly blizzard made it so we pretty much depend on a set bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Muezick
    I don't know hance as well as I should, but 8.5 really rocked for most of us and I'm pretty sure hance got the best dish that time around.

What I mean is, I wouldn't break the 8.5 4pc for anything less than the next 4pc up.

based on what i've heard of course, I don't....play hance or anything like that.
    Do nubs call it hance now? I keep thinking you're misspelling hence. enhance or enh just seems a lot harder to mistake for something else.

The problem is: The new set items also offer a decent plus in stamina. Not to have the additional and heavily needed hitpoints, because you are waiting for 4 pieces may be a harsh problem while doing the new hardmodes.