Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: What fun and exciting talents will be added to the Mage Trees?

Quote Originally Posted by buch3r
    You have to admit, mass polymorph would be way OP.
    not if its a channeling spell that turns everyone within blah blah yards of you into random animals every 2 seconds for 8 seconds.

also i think it would be really kewl to have a spell that made all your spells chargeable while moving for like 10 seconds(but increased cast time/spell cooldown), and would rape for pvp.

and last but not least i think spell steal should work like counterspell, but instead of interrupting it, it should change the target of that spell to you if its a positive spell and themselves if its a negative spell.

just ideas could use some balancing... but meh i spend too much of my time thinking about this stuff

what about a mass spellsteal: high mana cost or cd, steals 2 beneficial spells from targets within 30ft, 10-15 sec duration.

the short duration might stop it being an insane spell.

I'd love it if mages could spellsteal pally bubbles, priests shouldn't get to have all the fun.

all the pvp CC is another toppic, but that stun is the only one that doesnt break on dmg is the most frustrating moment in pvp (on all classes)

im just brainstorming here

- Spellreflect
    - Overload, target starts to pulse arcane explosions to nearby friendly(of the target) up to 5 times, increasing 20% each. (kara trash before constructor)
    - Crystal, fires ice crystals at the target dealing xxxdamage and shatters, harming the targets around the target for 50% also.

- Evocation + increasing max mana by 25% for short and increase damage of your next cast by XX% (mediv ..)
    - Poly heal is increasing with time. the longer the more healing. (like per second: 10%,20%,30%,50%, 50%, 50%..)
    - Arcane Power, increase damage and manacost by 15% : cost 1000mana 3sec cast, last until canceled.

- Arcane barrage leave a debuff on the target increasing missile damage by x%
    - Arcane Missiles leave a debuff on the target increasing ABarrage damage by x%
    - Arcane Explosion dazes
    - Focus Magic as an 3% haste aura.
    - Living bomb explosion leaving flamestrike on the area below target
    - Combustion reducing cast time of pyro by 75% for 3 crit pyros.
    - BlastWave knocking down targets
    - Blizzard procs stuns
    - Flamestrike, explodes and increase in damage each tick (can crit).
    - Frostnova leaves 30% slow
    - Piercing Ice (pve talent) increase frost damage against NPCs by xx%
    -

http://war-tools.com/t68240.html

1) Frost - Summon Water Elemental (No duration..need reagent maybe? It STAYS OUT!)

2) Fire - Summon Phoenix (Same as above.)

Quote Originally Posted by Twentyfourth
    Anyone else feel like this is a joke?

What are the suggestions? Mass poly, EVERYONE IN THE BATTLE GROUND BUT YOU TURNS INTO SHEEP

Or the fire sphear? You want to summon a UFO that will shoot fireballs for you?

Or a choke? That stuns, damages, and debuffs?

Casting while running??? Because melee classes don't already have trouble getting to a frost mage.

All I hear is "over power my class!"

Come on.

Personally I wish blizz would leave them the way they are instead of trying to dumb the game down.

My 2 cents.
    Deep Arcane talent.... Mana Shield is now castable on enemies (same effects still apply)

Polymorph should still heal imo, but *a lot* slower than it currently does. It's just too fast, it's like an instant heal to the guy you are trying to kill (or control... he's an enemy, regardless).

An Arcane talent could be a friendly Polymorph, debuffs the target preventing further use for x minutes, basically applies the (slower healing) Polymorph effect to your team-mate.

Something cool for Frost PvP but would be similar to the Fire disarming talent, where it disarms your enemy when they hit you. Instead, attacking the Frostmage could trigger an effect which removes the global cooldown on your next 3 spells, would make it easier to reapply Ice Barrier after a gank etc etc and gtfo there before you are dead.

Fire Talent:
    Molten Grip
    A firey hand grips the opponent in place, incapactating them for 5 seconds and making them immune to damage for the duration. After the effect expires, the target will take x fire damage and an additional x fire damage over x seconds. All healing received by the target will be reduced by 40% for x seconds after Molten Grip.

Flamebolt
    Sends an improved Fireball spell at the target. 18 sec cooldown. It would obviously have a kickass graphic and animation like Chaos Bolt.
    Basically it's a Fireball that casts 30% faster, does 10% more damage and removes 1 HoT effect on the target.
    Ignores absorption effects.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

I thought that they weren't adding anything to the trees, just changing them up.

Nuts on ya chin