10 Man - Not One, But Two Jormungars

Does anyone have any quick tips on getting this achievement? Seems hard enough just to make it through this part of the fight killing 1 at a time.

Re: 10 Man - Not One, But Two Jormungars

Ranged DPS on whichever is rooted, melee dps on whichever is rooted. If you have a balanced group, they should die around the same time even if you're not trying. We were like 2 seconds off of it by accident on a 10man we did the first week it was out :\

I don't think there are tips. just fight them like you always do.

you can either split your dps or just focus one "position" either standing or moving.

we always focus the "standing" jormungar. seems easier for the melees. we got it on our first try, it's really not that hard.

if you are having problems with it, it's likely that you misunderstood the fight. what wipes you most of the times?
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

Deleted

Take Dreadscale to 12-15%, nuke Acidmaw, finish off Dreadscale - this results in a near simultaneous kill.

15+ Year Old Account

Really, what's hard to do? :P Just split your dps and have enough brain to run towards the poisoned people when you get the flame shizzle.
    First time we did them we killed one, saw the other enrage, ran out saying "ok, next time they die together", came back in and killed them within 5sec of each other :P
    Only then we discovered it was actually an achievement lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Seems pretty easy my guild i think did it without really trying for the achievement

Yeah. Given the enrage mechanic, we figured killing them simultaneously was the way you were supposed to do it. Why it's even an Achievement is beyond me.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

The enrage is a soft enrage. It's only hitting 50% harder to make up for the fact that the other worm is now hitting for 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Arel
    Really, what's hard to do? :P Just split your dps and have enough brain to run towards the poisoned people when you get the flame shizzle.
    First time we did them we killed one, saw the other enrage, ran out saying "ok, next time they die together", came back in and killed them within 5sec of each other :P
    Only then we discovered it was actually an achievement lol
    i don't think it's really an achievement, we don't do it simply because we are to lazy to try.

2 worms? kill one, then the other. lol
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I would also recommend spearing your physical and caster classes between the two worms. If your raid is reasonably balanced, this alone should bring the hoped result. If not, just have some people swap for a bit.

Deleted

We do it like this: Everyone on Dreadscale (wandering one) at first, it goes down to 30% or something before they go down.

When they re-emerge they swapped so now it's Acidmaw that's wandering, we nuke this one down to 30-40% as well before it goes down.

When they re-emerge this time we split the dps, ranged on Acidmaw (that is now being stuck in the ground) and melee on Dreadscale that wanders.

We did this without knowing it was an achievement as well as many others here.
    Stupid achievement imo. Too easy.