Deleted

ShockAndAwe v4.41 now available

I've just released v4.41 of ShockAndAwe it has been updated to patch 3.2 with the following changes:

Version 4.37
    Updated toc for patch 3.2
    ES_SS Priority no longer activates based on other people's Stormstrike debuffs

Version 4.40
    Add support for disabling priority frame and bars when in vehicle
    Fixed SS, ES, LL not showing in priorities bug introduced in v4.37

Version 4.41
    Fix for Spanish locale not having weapon entry and missing magma options
    Fix for inaccurate weapon speed exports when hasted
    Added time left on Magma Bar if showing text on bars
    Added separate Windshear bar - default is off
    GCD bar now has option to show it as a full width bar

So some significant new features as well as a couple of bug fixes.

Re: ShockAndAwe v4.41 now available

So this is like event horizon, but for Enhancement shaman?

Thats neat! ^.^

I'm not hance, but I'm gonna show it to a buddy of mine who might find it useful.

thanks for making
    Signature Nazi's suck.

Thank you very much, now that it has ES_SS for my self and not my twin raider this becomes sucha powerfull tool. I will have to implement it in my ui.

Like always thanks a bunch

Deleted

Having issues with the prio frame not showing after going into yoggs brain room, not had to much time to find out if it's a clash yet though, as we are still on him atm

Any help would be appreciated

Deleted

Going back to 4.37 fixed it for now, just letting you know.

Thanks again for this mod, hope it's an easy enough fix to sort it.

Thanks! S&A is the only add-on I use that I consider absolutely necessary. (DBM is solid, but not as valuable to me as S&A.) I appreciate your work.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Chaktal
    Going back to 4.37 fixed it for now, just letting you know.

Thanks again for this mod, hope it's an easy enough fix to sort it.
    I need a lot more info on under what circumstances the priority frame disappears? The only thing that's changed is if you are in a vehicle it dissapears.

Great

Deleted

I have experienced the bug with priority frame disappearing and fps dropping to 0 for few sec aswell, it happens on Lord Jaraxxus, Ignis, Kologarn and Yogg Saron encounters. After doiong some research with error&taint logs I think I have identified the problem - functions "TidyUpAfterCombat()" and "StartCombat()" that are supposed to launch when entering and leaving vehicles(lines 876 & 881 in ShockAndAwe.lua) are starting when you are grabbed in some way during fight(such as it occurs at Ignis, Kologarn & Yogg). Haven't had the chance to test it yet but I belive that just commenting out lines 876 & 881 should fix the issue by just disabling the automatic hiding of bars in vehicles until Levva provides us with a proper workaround.

There have also been some bug with the "UpdateBindings()" function in this addon for quite a while that luckily doesen't do anything serious in game but spams the addons taint quite rapidly. I have commented those out for myself and everything seems to work good enough without them.

In case it helps, an example of an entry I'm getting in taint log:
    Code:
    8/27 22:14:00.063 An action was blocked in combat because of taint from ShockAndAwe - ClearOverrideBindings()
    8/27 22:14:00.063   Interface\AddOns\ShockAndAwe\Bindings.lua:123 SetBindingKey()
    8/27 22:14:00.063   Interface\AddOns\ShockAndAwe\Bindings.lua:109 UpdateBindings()
    8/27 22:14:00.063   Interface\AddOns\ShockAndAwe\ShockAndAwe.lua:1152 TidyUpAfterCombat()
    8/27 22:14:00.063   Interface\AddOns\ShockAndAwe\ShockAndAwe.lua:876 ?()
    8/27 22:14:00.063   Interface\AddOns\ShockAndAwe\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146 method()
    8/27 22:14:00.063   safecall Dispatcher[7]:4
    8/27 22:14:00.063   xpcall()
    8/27 22:14:00.063   safecall Dispatcher[7]:13 ?()
    8/27 22:14:00.063   Interface\AddOns\ShockAndAwe\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:91 Fire()
    8/27 22:14:00.063   Interface\AddOns\ShockAndAwe\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119

I think its another add on dropping the priority frame. I've done each of those fights since this version of S&A and havent had a problem. then again i only look for the Malestrom counter on the priority frame

Deleted

Ok, to clarify the situation I experienced:

Was doing Yogg zero watcher tries, and at any time a new Constrictor tentacle spawned I got dropped to 1-2 FPS for a couple of seconds.

Then upon taking the portal into the Illusion rooms, the Prio frame would dissapear. It would 'sometimes' re appear upon leaving the illusion's but would still have the huge FPS spikes upon new tentacle spawns.

It also dissapered on Ignis, again when someone was grabbed I guess, and put in the pot, along with an associated low FPS spike.

I removed as many addons as I could beyond raid frames, bartender and Deadly Boss Mods to no effect.

Once I reverted back to 4.37 it's worked fine, and there are no FPS drops when someone is grabbed by anything. Worked fine in Coliseum and Ulduar on Wed/Thurs

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror

Hey there I get exactly the same problem as described and so far only on those fights. I'm at work but. Will try and post the lua error when I get home

Had a constant Error with S&A in Ignis Yesterday. Happened to anyone else?
    Using 4.37 version. also did razorscale and mirmiron without any problems.

I dont use prio frame.

Great to hear thank you Levva...got to go dl it now

Awesome, thanks levva

Deleted

Just did Yogg with the lua changes I mentioned here before(commenting out lines 876 & 881) and I can confirm that it worked for eliminating that bug. The code that was supposed to auto hide bars when entering vehicle was causing those problems on fights with grabbing elements. In case someone wants a quick fix for it at the cost of automatic bar hiding in vehicles not working, open your ShockAndAwe.lua, search for UNIT_ENTERED_VEHICLE() & UNIT_EXITED_VEHICLE() and put "--" in front of the nex lines. It'll look like this:
    Code:
    function ShockAndAwe:UNIT_ENTERED_VEHICLE()
    --	self:TidyUpAfterCombat() -- on entering vehicle treat as if out of combat ie: disable incombat displays
    end

function ShockAndAwe:UNIT_EXITED_VEHICLE()
    	if InCombatLockdown() then
    --		self:StartCombat() -- if in combat when exit vehichle enable ShockAndAwe combat effects
    	end
    end

Archavon's stomp is also causing the priority frame to disappear, though this sounds like its caused by a different bug than the one in yogg's brain room.

Awesome! Thanks Levva.

I was having the same problem as stated earlier, i.e. priority frame disappearing on Yogg's brain, Lord Jaraxxus and the Twin Valkyr.

*Edit - I just realized I have 4.41 installed, and I'm still getting the priority frame error in ToC.