i'm mage 80 lvl with TTW FB and i cant do more then 3.2k dps in naxx 25

this is my mage http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&n=Magicdevil
    plz help my rotation is living bomb scorchx5 fireball living bomb and fireball and wait untill HS and refresh scorch just untill it's over!!! HELP

Re: i'm mage 80 lvl with TTW FB and i cant do more then 3.2k dps in naxx 25

3200 doesn't look too bad for that gear.

Just make sure to:
    get Kirin Tor/Hodir Repu for Helm/Shoulder enchant
    Enchant your weapon
    Get professions to 400 for the respective item upgrade.
    Get a 2nd trinket

Do you have a warlock in the raid with improved shadowbolt? If so then you do not need to put up the scorch debuff since it just gets over-written.
    Your rotation would then be simplified to Living Bomb, Fireball and Pyro whenever Hot streak procs. Otherwise you might want to look at putting the Imp scorch glyph over the LB glyph so that you don't waste a whole lot of time putting the scorch debuff up.

Additionally if you are using the LB Glyph, I would take the 1 point out of Combustion and 1 point out of Student of the mind and put them into Flame throwing. Max range has it's benefits and combustion is useless with LB glyph and the Crit loss isn't very significant from Student of the mind.

get rid of all that crappy healer gear and dear god convert some badges and get the crit trinket or something that int one is terrible. Also are you forgetting to keep living bomb up?

You could try switching to this spec (a slight variation of yours): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...runkin+KNights

I don't bother with scorch even though it's talented, my rotation is LB,FB(Pyro on HS procs) and repeat. It's incredibly easy, and though this spec depends on RNG you generally put out fairly solid dps. I've hit 5k on some very lucky fights, but generally it's in the 3+ range.

With that gear, you can easily do over 5k in naxx25.

What's your fps like ? what about latency ? Those are 2 of the largest factors to DPS loss, and are easily the most obvious to detect. Can work on gear after that.

P.S. The int trinket is pretty bad, it should be your first stop for gear improvements.

These are your issues..

1)Your not hit capped for the spec
    2)Your 2nd trinket might as well be empty
    3)Your professions are not maxed for their benefits
    4)You need to ditch the PvP helm/shoulder enchants, also enchant your weapon + chest
    5)Replace the spirit gem in legs with a Purified Dreadstone. (upgrade shoulder while at it with same)

I recommend running VH until you get Mark of the Faceless (Dying Curse from Naxx 25) to solve 1+2, then just invest the time for your profs and reputations.

1) enchant your items...and dont enchant them with pvp enchants, you dont need resil
    2) get a better weapon, the first thing when i hit 80 was run to the ah and buy myself atleast the titansteel one
    3) gem for spell power...if the socket bonus is really worth getting, then either put in a spell power + crit or a spell power + spirit gem.

You need to get a lot more Haste as well. While crit is definitely important, it is still only random. Haste is a constant increase to dps.

The first thing i would do is respec FFB for a few reasons..
    1. You're not hit capped, but as FFB you would be.
    2. FB/TTW scales better with sp/haste, opposed to FFB which scales best with crit.

Untill you get the necessary hit for fb/ttw go frostfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Elsheepo
    The first thing i would do is respec FFB for a few reasons..
    1. You're not hit capped, but as FFB you would be.
    17% is needed so 14,x% is over the hitcap unless you're raiding without a Spriest/Moonkin (3%) and don't have a draenei in grp (1%-> cap = 13%)

As everything i would of said has already been mentioned, your haste is way too low for TTW/Fireball, Stay as FFB till you get the gear for TTW, More hit spellpower haste

Cheers