Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Worgen Human forms better be horribly cliched Englishmen.

yea as some1 mentioned above, for a worgen, a russian accent would definity (imo) be a lot cooler than a british one. I think having a british accent would completely ruin the whole feral aspect because it just sounds too unferaland civilized. a russian accent on the other hand sounds (no offense 2 any russian ppl) more... idk how 2 describe it... i guess more evil?

also as sum1 else mentioned about the draenei having the russian accents... theyre not really russian and look at their dance draenei r definitly indians. and where have u seen a hammer and sickle on their banner??? if u can link a screenshot of that or tell me where 2 c it that would b awesome im kind of interested.

Deleted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in-8K...eature=related
    Using Leslie Nielsen for voice actor would be win.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent1337
    yea as some1 mentioned above, for a worgen, a russian accent would definity (imo) be a lot cooler than a british one. I think having a british accent would completely ruin the whole feral aspect because it just sounds too unferaland civilized. a russian accent on the other hand sounds (no offense 2 any russian ppl) more... idk how 2 describe it... i guess more evil?

also as sum1 else mentioned about the draenei having the russian accents... theyre not really russian and look at their dance draenei r definitly indians. and where have u seen a hammer and sickle on their banner??? if u can link a screenshot of that or tell me where 2 c it that would b awesome im kind of interested.
    INDIANS? WHAT THE FUCK have you been smoking? They are gypsies, with vague roots in russian culture.

lol... Indians..

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    INDIANS? WHAT THE FUCK have you been smoking? They are gypsies, with vague roots in russian culture.

lol... Indians..
    They seemed to give males an Indian accent and females a Russian accent with the Draenei. It's confusing to be honest.

EDIT: I lied. I actually listened to male draenei closely. I guess I just despise male draenei so much that I didn't care enough to pay attention to what they sounded like :P.