MM Hunter, Frost Mage, Resto Druid vs....

This team of mine consists of me ( MM hunter) and my two RL friends, we do great against PMR teams, but have trouble with Prot healing pally, MS warrior and unholy / frost DK....any help / suggestions?
    Roonweld (Moonrunner) 80 survival hunter
    Dokkan (Moonrunner) 80 Blood Deathknight
    Fazlim (Moonrunner) 80 Holy Priest
    Roonshammy (Moonrunner) 65 Enhance Shaman
    Qim (Moonrunner) 61 Retribution Pally
    Rooncraft (Moonrunner) 60 Fire mage

Re: MM Hunter, Frost Mage, Resto Druid vs....

1)root / frost nova / sheep warrior

2)Mage + hunter get a silence rotation on paladin followed by cyclones or freezing trap.

3)Attack DK

The DK will pose no threat to your team while the warrior is CC'd. The DK won't be able to stay on anyone long enough, and with no MS effect he just can't cause any trouble.

The hunter / mage can easily get away from the DK using roots/frost nova and disengage/blink both of those are shorter cooldowns than deathgrip. Mage and hunter will be dishing out dmg without taking any while DK's deathgrip is down.

Once paladins bubble is used, get another counterspell + silencing shot on the paladin, followed by a sheep / freezing trap / cyclone and its an easy win.

Your team honestly shouldn't be having any problem vs matchup. You can easily control it. All 3 players on your team have good cc.

If the DK is frost, all your team has to do is stay spread out which shouldn't be a problem as everyone on your team is ranged. Doing this wont allow the DK to hungering cold you guys unless he death grips someone to one of your teammates in which case the person the DK isn't attacking would trinket out and the other players hunging cold would be broken my the dk attacking.

Maybe link an armory or give us an idea what rating this is at. I'm guessing around 1700?

The only point at which you should ever be behind in this matchup is first few seconds when paladin silences + strangulate + bladestorm + maybe a HoJ. But your team is full of cc, and should be able to handle it no problem. If warrior bladestorms, get a quick CC on the DK.

Stay spread out to avoid bladestorm / sweeping strikes / warrior fear / hungering cold.

Re: MM Hunter, Frost Mage, Resto Druid vs....

Quote Originally Posted by Craz
    1)root / frost nova / sheep warrior

2)Mage + hunter get a silence rotation on paladin followed by cyclones or freezing trap.

3)Attack DK

The DK will pose no threat to your team while the warrior is CC'd. The DK won't be able to stay on anyone long enough, and with no MS effect he just can't cause any trouble.

The hunter / mage can easily get away from the DK using roots/frost nova and disengage/blink both of those are shorter cooldowns than deathgrip. Mage and hunter will be dishing out dmg without taking any while DK's deathgrip is down.

Once paladins bubble is used, get another counterspell + silencing shot on the paladin, followed by a sheep / freezing trap / cyclone and its an easy win.

Your team honestly shouldn't be having any problem vs matchup. You can easily control it. All 3 players on your team have good cc.

If the DK is frost, all your team has to do is stay spread out which shouldn't be a problem as everyone on your team is ranged. Doing this wont allow the DK to hungering cold you guys unless he death grips someone to one of your teammates in which case the person the DK isn't attacking would trinket out and the other players hunging cold would be broken my the dk attacking.

Maybe link an armory or give us an idea what rating this is at. I'm guessing around 1700?

The only point at which you should ever be behind in this matchup is first few seconds when paladin silences + strangulate + bladestorm + maybe a HoJ. But your team is full of cc, and should be able to handle it no problem. If warrior bladestorms, get a quick CC on the DK.

Stay spread out to avoid bladestorm / sweeping strikes / warrior fear / hungering cold.
    this was very well written and formulated, props to you sir