working one button mount macro in 3.2?

so my old mount one button mount macro doesn't work anymore, since 3.2.
    now you can use flying mounts in wintergrasp during the non-battle time.

so is there any chance for a working macro which uses ground mount during battles, flying mounts during non-battle time and, of course, works everywhere else?

Re: working one button mount macro in 3.2?

could you post your old macro ... maybe it is just ab bit "off"

not macro but addon: Mountiful
    Welcome to the Internet, where the men are men, the women are men, the children are police officers, everyone is correct all of the time, even when they're wrong, and where opinions are more valid the more insults and swear words you include with them.

/run if IsMounted()then return end local t if((GetRealZoneText()=="Dalaran") and (GetSubZoneText() ~="Krasus' Landing") or (GetZoneText()=="Wintergrasp") or not IsFlyableArea()) then t={1} else t={2} end CallCompanion("MOUNT",t[random(#t)])
    /dismount

i was using this, worked perfectly until 3.2 and the wg change.

is it really that hard to use two icons to click for a land and a flying mount instead of 1 for a macro?

I don't know about Wintergrasp as I don't go there much... but I know this one works for dalaran just fine:

/cast [mod:you choose]your ground mount;[flyable]your flying mount;your ground mount

If you press it holding the modifier it uses your ground mount, otherwise it will choose for you.

well its not, but i used it since TBC.
    and when there is any chance to stick with, why change it?

Quote Originally Posted by Raud
    /run if IsMounted()then return end local t if((GetRealZoneText()=="Dalaran") and (GetSubZoneText() ~="Krasus' Landing") or (GetZoneText()=="Wintergrasp") or not IsFlyableArea()) then t={1} else t={2} end CallCompanion("MOUNT",t[random(#t)])
    /dismount
    maybe you should revome the wg part in that script ... I bolded that part for you, but since you use this particular macro since TBC you find it anyways

Welcome to the Internet, where the men are men, the women are men, the children are police officers, everyone is correct all of the time, even when they're wrong, and where opinions are more valid the more insults and swear words you include with them.

i dont use this macro sinc tbc, but im using one button macros for both mounts since tbc.

yeah i know that the wintergrasp part in the macro is the problem, but deleting it will not fix it.
    then u will always use flying mount in wintergrasp, which u cannot during battles ... as i said before.

Quote Originally Posted by wiyldman
    get a mod to manage it, something like mounted, it comes with a prewritten one button macro that will call out the fastest mount you can use in the given situation.
    I'd suggest something like this.

ok thx.

that addon helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighty
    is it really that hard to use two icons to click for a land and a flying mount instead of 1 for a macro?
    is it really that hard to use two icons to click for a land and a flying mount
    use two icons to click for a land and a flying mount
    use two icons to click
    click
    I rest my case.

I've been using this macro for a while and so far I haven't had any issues in 3.2.
    /stopmacro [indoors,combat]
    /cast [mod:shift][noflyable]
    /cast [flyable]
    /dismount [noflying,mounted]

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Raud
    /dismount

i was using this, worked perfectly until 3.2 and the wg change.
    Way too complicated.
    This does what you need (without the random part though):

#showtooltip
    /cast [flyable,nomodifier:shift]Your_Flying_Mount;[modifier:shift]Your_Ground_Mount

can do a limited random like this:

#showtooltip
    /castrandom [flyable,nomod:shift]Your_Flying_Mount_1,Your_Flying_Mount_2,Your_Flying_Mount_3;[mod:shift]Your_Ground_Mount_1,Your_Ground_Mount_2,Your_Ground_Mount_3

I'm using the above and it works perfectly.

I reccomend downloading an addon, downloaded Mountiful gonna try