what mouse do you use??

hey im looking for a new mouse, but i dont know what i should go for, what are you useing??

i have 2 mouse in my mind :

Roccat Kone...

and

SteelSeries WoW MMO Gaming Mouse....

are one of you useing one of them.. plz gief some feedback on them

Re: what mouse do you use??

Death Adder, fits perfectly in my hand I have NO PROBLEM with it honestly I cant think of any flaws with this mouse that and with my

QCK Heavy mouse pad is amazing .

but dont u like more buttons on u mouse then deathadder ( i got deathadder now)

I used a death adder before. It was pretty solid, but I have large hands and use the scroll wheel pressed in for push to talk on vent. The wheel support broke and the wheel fell into the mouse one day.

I switched to the Microsoft Sidewinder. The buttons on the side are metal, the scroll wheel and support are metal. I have to have side buttons (interrupt/autorun) when I play. You can change the weights in the mouse as well, and fits large hands well.

Very good mouse - I'd recommend the sidewinder to anyone.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/ga...s.aspx?pid=100
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826105074

It is a wired mouse, but you never have to worry about batteries crapping out when you need it to work. The storage box holds the additional weights, and you run the cord through it. This makes it feel and play like a wireless mouse since you don't have the gravitational pull on the cord trying to get it off your desk [plus I keep my mouse 'heavy' with the weights].

It's amazing, and not more expensive (probably cheaper) than most other gaming mice.
    This space for rent.

anyone tryed
    Roccat Kone...

and

I'm using a G5, I've had no problems with it whatsoever. Having the additional scroll wheel buttons (Scroll wheel right and left) in combination with modifiers gives me 6 more solid key bindings that I don't have to be double jointed to hit with my left hand. Add that to the conveniently placed forward/back buttons by the left thumb and you have a winner.

I got 2 versions of the Logitech MX1000, one with RF-wireless and one
    with bluetooth (that came with a keyboard-mouse package)
    Just love how well it fits in the hand and buttons are very well placed.
    Oldie but a goodie 8)

http://www.itp.net/reviews/details.php?id=2207

I play a DK, I don't need a mouse.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by tidebajohn
    anyone tryed
    Roccat Kone...

and

I'm using the Roccat Kone atm.

Before this I used a Logitech G5.

The Kone takes some getting used to if you are used to a logitech mouse, but it really is a very good mouse.

I haven't regretted buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by phyrix
    I'm using the Roccat Kone atm.

Before this I used a Logitech G5.
    Very good choice

Using the Logitech MX Revolution from work (quite comfortable) and the Razer Diamondback 3G from home, awsome response time and feeling.

my brother has a SteelSeries WoW MMO Gaming Mouse and i also just bought one but my pc just broke down when i got it so i havent realy tested it out so much on wow but i can tell you that it is very comfortable and the bottons are easly accesable but i do have big hands i think there is one button one hte mouse that is kinda hard to get to. i reccomend it if you like to hot key everything
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku
    I wear a Horde hat and we went to see Public Enemies and as I'm walking to my seat some chucker yelled out "For the alliance!!" and 15 people yelled back "Lok'tar ogar!" including my roommate and I. I think he pooped.

Of course, two chicks near us were like "/sigh, oh gawd". Cunts.