Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 3.2 Ret Paladin Gearing and Rotation question PvE

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark

Now, if it was "2p: Gives your Holy Vengeance and Blood Corruption a chance to be a critical hit", THEN we would have a nice set bonus.
    Would still be bad with a 2% crit chance (1/20 regular crit chance instead of 1/10 on the current bonus )

15+ Year Old Account

Re: 3.2 Ret Paladin Gearing and Rotation question PvE

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    Would still be bad with a 2% crit chance (1/20 regular crit chance instead of 1/10 on the current bonus )
    True; but it would be up more and still provide a bigger DPS increase even if it was only 2%.

Re: 3.2 Ret Paladin T9 2piece bonus

The info contained in this thread has made me a very sad panda.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Munk
    The info contained in this thread has made me a very sad panda.
    It should make you feel better: We won't be pigeon-holed into gear and take whatever is BiS gear-wise instead.

It should make you feel better: We won't be pigeon-holed into gear and take whatever is BiS gear-wise instead.
    A bad 4pc would have been enough for that, a bad 2pc is just gimping our dmg and prevents us from breaking 4pc t8 in the near future.

Ron, I had no problem using the 258 gloves/head in my BiS list, now is just dont really get anything for the hassle.

I understand why they give us bad set bonuses, as it makes the t10 in ICC much more special but its still annoying that something with such great potential gets ruined by an artifical cap. Ill throw it in the bin with Consecration, HW, and Divine Storm as something with such great potential that will never be fully realized simply because of artificial damage caps.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

i just had to try this for myself and damn.. 2p bonus really suck.. big time.. after 64 ticks i got 3 crits..i can live whitout those crits... blizz ffs fix this asap

The big question is why we're the only ones with such an artificial cap though.

Quote Originally Posted by Proud_Retradin
    i just had to try this for myself and damn.. 2p bonus really suck.. big time.. after 64 ticks i got 3 crits..i can live whitout those crits... blizz ffs fix this asap
    LUCKY!
    i just spent 30 badges on gloves to get 2-set, gemmed it, enchanted it......
    out of 114 ticks it crit......once
    i lost 300dps from breaking my t8 4-set its bloody rediculous!

15+ Year Old Account

did someone try asking if its a bug or its the real #?%$ on the official US forums?
    am still getting some other part someday since its the only gear upgrade i have access to..

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    did someone try asking if its a bug or its the real #?%$ on the official US forums?
    am still getting some other part someday since its the only gear upgrade i have access to..
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...82696142&sid=1

That thread is the largest on the Damage Dealing forums ATM, though there are many more on the paladin forums.