Poll: Drawf shamans...yay or ney?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Drawf Shamans!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Hezekiah
    I chose hell no because I don't know what a drawf is.
    beat me to it

one thing dwarf shaman need.....

Beer Keg Totems.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

You guys haven't heard? They're turning Shaman into a new Hero class with a 4th spec! This spec shall be the Drawf spec! You play as Not One, But Two Shamans, one as Elemental and one as Enhancement at the same time! The only downside is that you are stuck talking like a dyslexic, drunk Scottish guy. And in all future words, all F's will become W's and all W's will become F's.

Have wun talking like this fith all your ally wriends!
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted

What the hell is a drawf (I'll assume its pronounced like "Drauf" just for the funnyness of the sound).

As for DWARF (D W A R F) shamans I'd say its actually one of the few class/race combos that would actually be cool. As someone mentioned. Wilhammer Dwarves. Nuff said.

(I'll still roll a Worgen and a goblin just to try their smexy racials among other things)

Wow it seems spelling Dwarf has become harder than draenei was on BC launch ???

Regardless, Dwarven Shaman make plenty of sense. For a start the Wildhammer Dwarves have been shamanistic for a very long time in their own way. Another thing is that Dwarves originated from Earthen, which are made of...earth. You go ahead and use that brain of yours to put 2 and 2 together. As well as this there is actually a whole quest in Storm Peaks where you control 5 earthen as a single pet unit, and they are shamans. Google it up.

Why isnt there a "HELL YES" option?

Deleted

Lore-wise it's possible, but I still voted Hell No because I despite dwarfs...

What could be more connected to nature and earth and all then dwarves who literally are made out of earth? (Even though they are now cursed to be fleshy)
    Sounds perfectly fine to me.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Well I don' really like the dwarf shaman thing,neither do I understand the Undead Hunter part but I believe that there is a connection with the game lore even tho we don't see it :P

P.S. I really can't imagine a female dwarf spam-casting chain heals :'(

Wildhammers... I remember the wildhammers...

In the mountains.
    "Holy bananas Ghostcrawler, ferals are doing well in pvp again!"

"What!? To the nerfmobile!"

more like HELL YES! and they should charge up lightning hammers and throw them instead of having lightning bolt!!! would be so epic ;D

They needed to bring another race into the Alliance for Shamans and there is no other choice than dorfs.

I think they should of been shamans in the first place...They look so right!

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen

In the mountains.
    But you... Where am I ?

Well, there are iron dwarfs npc's with shaman spec, don't see the problem for having those silly dorfs becomming a shaman

anyway female dreanei's looks way more cute what no dorf ever can be ^^

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Denky
    Well I don' really like the dwarf shaman thing,neither do I understand the Undead Hunter part but I believe that there is a connection with the game lore even tho we don't see it :P

P.S. I really can't imagine a female dwarf spam-casting chain heals :'(
    yes you can't imagine infact you can't even read the damn reply before yours

good job troll 3rd post and you already are so good

Being one of the worst models in the game and also one of the least played. I dont care, nor will it effect anyone. Everyone will be one of the 2 new races anyway.

Biased pole...

Learn2Lore...

You suck...

PS: Yes...
    Why can't I upload images for my signature

In the mountains.
    that made me laugh way too loud irl.

15+ Year Old Account

In the mountains.
    Isn´t that how Brokeback Mountain starts... or ends?
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.