Help me improve here

ok, so here's my armory

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ndris&n=Skelem

This is for doing Blood dps. Besides getting rid of the obvious, pvp helm, cloak and trinket and bracers, what should I be gemming for right now?? my ArP is a little high from what people are saying, and I'm right now focused on getting strength. Do i have too much AP gems and enchants? what am I doing wrong gear wise?

Re: Help me improve here

unless you're over the ArP cap (100%) you cant have too much ArP.

Spell pen/hit gem on chest?? get a Str gem.
    Ap/stam gem on shoulders? get Str gem (or Str/stam for meta)
    AP/Crit gem on helm? Get Str gem (or Str/stam for meta)
    Crit/stam gem on gloves? Get a Str gem
    +10 stats gem on Belt? Get a Str gem
    AP/stam gem on pants? Get a Str gem
    Str/Crit gem on boots? Get a Str gem

Stack as much Str as you can get until you get to a raid buffed 6300 AP, then drop your Str gems for ArP ones.

try to get urself a Grim Toll. We're thru horde champions and im still using it. I run about 44% ArP (want 5% more), and when Toll procs im almost 100% ArP. And grab yourself a darkmoon card:greatness (90 Str). I still use those 2.

If you're rotations are being cut short drop 1 point in ravenous dead for 2/2 epidemic.

Heres my armory:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rezim&n=Averna

is my ArP where it should be though? As far as the gems go tho, should i just forget about the bonus stats and just stack on STR like a mofo until i hit that 6k + AP raid buffed? Right now im sitting at about just shy of 5.3k AP raid buffed

Ya, theres a decent lack of ArP item pre-Ulduar. You've got the 2 from TOC so you're ahead of the game. Hell that belt with 2 red sockets on it is equal to or better then most ilvl 226 belts for blood which is why i still use it. You're at 28% ArP (with talents) which is very good pre-uld so i wouldnt sweat it.

Go grab the conquest vendor gloves if you can, they're awesome.

Deleted

Your 230 ish Arp is not far too much, its not any where near enough. Whoever told you that needs to go to Specsavers dude, the cap is 100%. by the looks of it you only have around 25% including talents and no Arp trinket proc.

But for starters you really do need to drop the pvp gear it doesnt help you.

Massivelly over the hit cap of 8% ( tho this would go towards spell hit, but still)

you need to try and get to between 5.5-6.5% expertise (26 is the cap, you have 9)

Gemming stack strength till the cows come home. Until you get some more upgrades are on around 6.2k raid buffed AP, only then will you see a small dps increase in gemming Arp. Also getting either grim toll/runestone is always a nice idea.

Re-enchanting would be a good idea, and never gem for socket bonuses.

Get a new metagem, im currently using Relentless earthsiege (21 agi/+3% crit dmg) as this means i can socket only one +10 stats gem to activate it and i can benefit from having an extra +20 str gem in my gear.

Spec is spot on, cant fault that as its exactly the same as mine.

Id grab yourself a vengeful heart sigil from conquest badges aswell, its the best we have atm as blood.

If you need any pointers on which enchants to get, here is an armory link to my char :-
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...4%C3%ACy%C3%A0

( not showing my shoulders but i have some ilvl 245 T9's in there now, stupid armory)

Currently running on 437 Arp rating (36.6%) +10% from talents and 54% from the runestone, putting me pretty much bang on the Arp cap when the trinket procs. And yess my weap sucks, i hate XT 10 hard mode now

Hope this helps.

EDIT :- Leveling your JC will also give you a nice set of 3 +34 strength gems to slap in your gear, thats a big gain right there.

Also my spelling sucks ass