Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Runescrolls and Drums

* Runescroll of Stamina - Snowfall Ink, Resilient Parchment x 5 - Increases Stamina by 165 for all party and raid members for 1 hr.

Leatherworking

* Drums of Forgotten Kings - Heavy Borean Leather x 8, Icy Dragonscale x 8 - Gives all members of the raid or group the Blessing of Forgotten Kings, increasing total stats by 8% for 30 min.
    * Drums of the Wild - Heavy Borean Leather x 4, Jormungar Scale x 20 - Gives the Gift of the Wild to all party and raid members, increasing armor by 750, all attributes by 37 and all resistances by 54 for 1 hr.

What do you guys think?
    Im really happy they added them.. It really sucks trying to do hard modes without kings and other buffs..

Now we just need a bloodlust one..

Re: Runescrolls and Drums

I assume they dont stack with their class buff counterparts?

10+ Year Old Account

From the sounds of it they will not stack with Kings, MotW, and Fort. I doubt they will add a Bloodlust one due to the changes to Bloodlust were to prevent multi-bloodlusts in most fights.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

There would be no reason not to do a bloodlust/heroism one, as long as they had the same Exhaustion effect. It's one of those things that can make a Huge difference to a boss fight if your missing it.

10man raid buffs, yay. my guess is unless you have a warrior your pally will be much better off blessing might/wis with this around (wait what, he is already blessing that?)
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Honestly I'd be pretty annoyed if they did do bloodlust. It's one thing doing 30 or 60 minute buffs that could be missing, completely another to do CD class ability.

Why not do a drum of Innervate? Health Stones? Heck why not a drum of totems?

This game doesn't need any more class homogenization otherwise we should just delete 6 classes and just move to tank, healer, ranged dps, melee dps.
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

I really liked the Drums in TBC but is sux bigtime to copy class-spells

I'd love to see one for bloodlust, since shamans are the only class that can provide a bloodlust/heroism, and there's a pretty big difference beween having it, or not having it. Even if it would be a bit less powerfull as the original (20% speed, or 15 min cd debuff perhaps?!).

You bring shamans to a raid for their class specific buffs..Heroism will stay as class specific
    Bold Sold Gold Hold Told Fold Cold
    Done?
    No..
    Doled Foaled Goaled Holed Poled
    Rolled Scold Scrolled Done soon? meh..
    Shoaled Strolled Tolled Trolled.

I could see bloodlust coming. Look at the two they made.

Power Word Fortitude = Priest only buff

Gift of the Wild = Druid only buff

Blessing of Kings = Pally only buff

What other 1 class only buffs are there anymore?

Bloodlust is a good candidate. I would hope that they would make is significanlty worse.

When I'm setting up a PuG 10m ulduar I will take a crappy player sometimes to bring one of these buffs for my raid.
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Squaree
    You bring shamans to a raid for their class specific buffs..Heroism will stay as class specific

From one of the BlizzCon panel Q&As (http://www.worldofraids.com/news/813...ons-panel.html) :
    Leatherworking

* There might be a Drum of Bloodlust added; a weaker version of Bloodlust / Heroism.

Deleted

They should also make pocket totems with lesser stats for non-Shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by tacklebox
    I assume they dont stack with their class buff counterparts?
    They won't stack, and they won't replace them either as they're less good.
    It's just an extra in case you're lacking 1 class buff.

cuz you know, if we had scroll of bloodlust, we wouldn't bring shamans anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Macktruck
    cuz you know, if we had scroll of bloodlust, we wouldn't bring shamans anymore.
    The scroll would give 15% haste etc instead of 20% that shamans would.

Those items arent supposed to replace the classes, just give an alternative if you just can't find any decent player of that class. They don't make up for the lack completely (only about 80% of the effect) but it'll be handy for 10mans, especially hardmode. If you can find any priests, druids or paladins in your guilds for 25man then you should probably think about recruiting some.

Does anyone know the number of charges the drums have?

the old drums had 30 charges, i suppose they have the same...

Quote Originally Posted by Squaree
    Bring the player not the class. Perfect reason to make a bloodlust drum
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

old drums were changed to 50 charges up from 30,mats too!
    i doubt there will be a CD for the new drums(DoTW and DoFK),you can get those buffs outside a group/raid,but for bloodlust drum there will be a CD and a debuff too!
    i also agree with "bring the player,not the class" as long it doesn't nerf the class!
    totems will not be drums or scrolls,else i can see totem twisting again...oh wait...
    ...too big,too small,size does matter after all
    ...too short,too tall,doesn't matter when size fits all...!