Priest Disc Inspiration proc timer

Hi,

I`m looking for an addon, either a unitframe or a addon simulare to "oRA2" tanklist (moddified oRA2 works aswell), that i can keep track of Inspiration buff and the remaining time of it.

Example, On Algalon 10 man my job is to keep inspiration on the MT/OT and shield the raid. After a collapsing star dies i shield 1 and PoH, 1 time in eatch group. then go back to shielding for unlucky cosmic smash. But i find it a bit hard to keep track of Inspiration on the tanks while all this is going on.

Anyone know a addon that have an list of who and what time remains off the Inspiration proc?

Thanks.

Re: Priest Disc Inspiration proc timer

You can used Grid to show buffs on other characters. Just set it up to shoe the Inspiration buff. I'm sure other things can do it too.

Won't show time left though, only who has the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashta
    You can used Grid to show buffs on other characters. Just set it up to shoe the Inspiration buff. I'm sure other things can do it too.

Won't show time left though, only who has the buff.
    Allready have that, Kinda want something that shows me the time remaining of the buff.

I think i saw a "buff" timer for druids once, but no idea what the name of the addon was.
    It shows how long time left for eatch hot on eatch member.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegers
    Allready have that, Kinda want something that shows me the time remaining of the buff.

I think i saw a "buff" timer for druids once, but no idea what the name of the addon was.
    It shows how long time left for eatch hot on eatch member.

You can either set the Inspiration Aura on Grid to show remaining time when used as a center Icon or simply get the ClassTimers addon.

Quote Originally Posted by MalcherioN
    You can either set the Inspiration Aura on Grid to show remaining time when used as a center Icon or simply get the ClassTimers addon.
    Can the center icon be a "timer" than counts down?

Cheers m8, i`ll have a look at ClassTimers and see if that would work, seems like it can be customized so i`ll spend some time on it and see.

Thanks

Not sure if HotCandy keeps track of inspiration but it does track HoTs and PW:S. May be worth a look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikni View Post
    If its too hard people will complain, if its too easy people will complain, hard core raiders will complain is theres a gate system, but then they will also complain if theres an open system, casual people will complain 5 mans are too hard, raiders will complain 5 mans are too easy, everyone will complain about 5 mans in general, hard core pvps will complain about arena balance, casual pvps will complain about BG balance, overall pvps will complain about balance in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Falard
    Not sure if HotCandy keeps track of inspiration but it does track HoTs and PW:S. May be worth a look.
    Cool, i`ll have a look at it later.

Thanks for the suggestion

Get class timer... set tank on focus and have focus timers shown... and yay there you go.