Sticky Threads - View Count

Just noticed that the sum of the two feral sticky thread's view count is roughly four times that of the resto thread or the balance thread... does that mean that there are a lot more feral druids out there, or does it just mean that feral druids read/post more perhaps? Interesting :-*

Re: Sticky Threads - View Count

More like three times, and most of that is the cat guide, but it's still interesting. Could be that resto druids don't have too many caps and such to worry about, and don't really look at the guide again once they've read it. The bear and cat guides also each have about twice as many replies as the resto guide, though.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

15+ Year Old Account

Its because those 2 feral threads were created before the resto and moonkin one. But you are right there are generally more ferals who browse this board than other spec'd

p.s stop making stupid threads

Quote Originally Posted by Alski
    Its because those 2 feral threads were created before the resto and moonkin one. But you are right there are generally more ferals who browse this board than other spec'd
    Aha, interesting - thanks for the info!

:'( Sorry, I'll try.

Deleted

Cat is pretty strong atm. Tons of Players that ride the Wave and become Imbakitten.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Córiban
    Cat is pretty strong atm. Tons of Players that ride the Wave and become Imbakitten.
    Ive seen more FoTM kitty re-rollers that are terrible and couldn't dps their way out of a wet paper bag to save their life than i have good ones.

Ive seen more FoTM kitty re-rollers that are terrible and couldn't dps their way out of a wet paper bag to save their life than i have good ones.
    Amen to that. I got one in my guild, too. -.-

I'm trying to "mentor" him and I even showed him my spec, and yet he still goes to respec and picks up 3/3 Thick Hide...

mah thread is gewd?

Yeah, I think it's because Feral DPS actually requires more than 3 functional brain cells to team up and make a decision.

If Ret was as strong as Feral DPS, well, let's just say there would be more Belfs around than I'd like to see... Would feel like the Village in Manhattan, if you catch my drift ;D
    And sure, your son may find a women on warcraft. Just beware that she is probably whoring herself off to get mounted or partcipates in one of those secret guild orgies Pastor Jack warned us about.

Quote Originally Posted by Gajan
    Yeah, I think it's because Feral DPS actually requires more than 3 functional brain cells to team up and make a decision.
    See, I dont think its that hard to be honest. Its only 3 things to keep up. SR, Rake, Rip, and I guess mangle if you don't have an arms warrior present. Compared to aff locks who have 6 or 7 things to keep up.

Time your Beserk when stuff procs etc. Parse to prove im not just making junk up

Feral Druids - the Bear guide
    « on: May 01, 2009, 01:17:50 pm »
    Views: 53864

Resto Druids - Healing Guide
    « on: May 07, 2009, 01:18:40 pm »
    Views: 38672

Feral Druids - The Cat Guide. 3.2! Edition
    « on: May 09, 2009, 08:31:01 pm »
    Views: 80894

Stop calling other people's threads stupid without checking your facts first.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat
    Feral Druids - the Bear guide
    « on: May 01, 2009, 01:17:50 pm »
    Views: 53864

Resto Druids - Healing Guide
    « on: May 07, 2009, 01:18:40 pm »
    Views: 38672

Feral Druids - The Cat Guide. 3.2! Edition
    « on: May 09, 2009, 08:31:01 pm »
    Views: 80894
    /facepalm

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat
    it's still a useless thread. thanks for nit picking.

Ell oh ell someone flamed a moderator!

Better check Alski's personal facts first =P

15+ Year Old Account

So the resto one was made 2 days before the cat one big deal, the resto one was made a sticky after the cat one cause no one reported it for sticky :P. It doesnt change the fact that there are more ferals browsing this board. Even if what i said was wrong it still doesnt change the fact that this is a pointless thread and he made a few others that were deleted. Go read the forum rules http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=11619.0

Well if pondering the makeup of a forum's visitors is pointless then... I suggest you shouldn't be a moderator alski. What's the point? I mean... have you no interest in the community you're meant to be overseeing?

Anyway, this'll probs be deleted, so nvm.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Habit
    Well if pondering the makeup of a forum's visitors is pointless then... I suggest you shouldn't be a moderator alski. What's the point? I mean... have you no interest in the community you're meant to be overseeing?
    Of course i have an interest in this community or else i wouldn't be a moderator on this board. Most threads posted here generally have merit but then it comes to threads like this one. No matter how you try and justify it a thread for the View Count of the Sticky Threads is just plain pointless.

Ok then. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.