Conq set bonus or no??

I am just wondering about my gear for 2v2. I do 2s with a prot/holy pally and im in full deadly with a furious weapon. If i swap my 2 deadly with the 2 conq my resiliance drops below 700. with full deadly im over 700.
    What do u reckon is good, especially in 2s?

should i sacrifice this resiliance for the conq bonus??
    :

Re: Conq set bonus or no??

Quote Originally Posted by Feigndeath
    I am just wondering about my gear for 2v2. I do 2s with a prot/holy pally and im in full deadly with a furious weapon. If i swap my 2 deadly with the 2 conq my resiliance drops below 700. with full deadly im over 700.
    What do u reckon is good, especially in 2s?

should i sacrifice this resiliance for the conq bonus??
    :
    you're everything i hate.
    Once Elendur of Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanite
    you're everything i hate.
    :-\ whats up?

Deleted

I have to agree with Nanite here :P

I know this is a foreign concept for many, and Blizzard hasn't really been helpful at fixing this issue, but PVP GEAR IS MEANT FOR PVP AND PVE GEAR IS MEANT FOR PVE.

You wouldn't be caught dead wearing pvp gear in pve, so why would you consider using pve gear in pvp?

Sure, you can hit harder, but you sacrifice survivability, and I am sorry, but to me the only acceptable items to wear in pvp from pve are weaps. Everything else is EZ to get from pvp and some would even say that it is ez to get weaps from pvp too.

Though it is highly dependent on your class/spec/comp and the exact angle and direction you roll your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous
    You wouldn't be caught dead wearing pvp gear in pve, so why would you consider using pve gear in pvp?
    I guess you haven't done arenas lately.

You see here Feigndeath, you're what we call a death knight, as a death knight, your job is to DPS, and survive to an extent. Since you are running with a healer, your main job will be dpsing, seeing as you have sufficient resilience, wearing 2 piece conq, will be a better upgrade to you then wearing full pvp gear.

In 2's, wearing pve gear is a huge advantage, as you are able to output a lot more pressure, as your pally should be able to keep you up anyway.

In 3's wearing full pvp gear is probably what you should aim for, as 2's is pretty much dead next season, I'd advise you wear pvp gear.

10+ Year Old Account

Just to say In 2v2 I Use 2 set Conq + the odd pve item ( ArP ring/neck and grim toll )

As an enhancement shaman i have very low survivability anyhow ( compared to a DK ) and the 2 set conquest ( Increasing SS dmg by 10% ) Is a nice for my burst, i still have 500+ resi.

It's Worth considering.

By Conq I assume you mean T8.5. If so, then the 2set bonus is great for the Shadowfrost spec, where DC is your main nuke, as well as Frost, although tbh I hardly see that tree anymore after 3.2

lol this very same thing happened to my partner, same resil loss and everything. The answer to your question is no the extra damage and crit are not worth it, survivabilty is key.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Heleon
    lol this very same thing happened to my partner, same resil loss and everything. The answer to your question is no the extra damage and crit are not worth it, survivabilty is key.
    Not in 2v2

If by "survivability" as a DK, you mean 700+ resil, you're doing something wrong. Learn to rotate and utilize your cooldowns. Sure, having 700 is nice, but it's not a necessity by any means. Using PvE gear is especially beneficial, most notably when you find mirrors, druids, or other outlast type teams.
    Cheare - 80 Human Paladin
    <Deus Vox> Laughing Skull - US