Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Warlock or Spriest?

Quote Originally Posted by hotandholy
    locks dont have burst, ahahahahahaha.

no seriously, l2p
    Silly rabbit....

Pseudo mage is DESTRUCTION.

More dot damage but no burst is AFFLICTION.

Are y'all those people that talk about how you got killed by the conflagrate after your healer ate a UA?
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle
    Warlocks are extremely OP right now. I used to do like, 11-3 in BG's on average... Last week I went 45-3, no healer.

I played a Shadow Priest up to 50 also, they're okay.
    They really arent OP. Destro is a trade of burst damage for survivabilty. Just because you can get a lot of killshots in a BG doesnt make the class OP. By that standard most classes are OP. Stop trolling
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzengoo

group leaders will invite a lock over a shadow priest for dps 10 to 1 assuming all other things (level, that no one personally knows the priest, etc).
    While warlocks may be more fun to play. There are NOT that many priests around. Not to say there are a lot of locks either.

Personally I'd take a good shadow priest over a good warlock.

The Priest has to be geared though also. So again, as you said, Variables, Variables,

...Variables.