how many lockouts for ICC?

i've been told by a rather reliable person who claims to have bought Blizzcon live stream that ICC will follow the ToC model on hardmodes, which means 4 lockouts (10-man, 25-man, 10-man hard and 25-man hard).

anyone can confirm/deny?

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Re: how many lockouts for ICC?

Seeing as 3.3 is still a little bit away, just wait. lol

I hope they dont but i haven't see / heard of that from anywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascer
    I don't always drink tears, but when i do, i prefer undead's.

Stay feared my friends.

I saw the Blizzcon live stream and I didn't hear anything about this.

Failenx

Quote Originally Posted by Hardalor
    Seeing as 3.3 is still a little bit away, just wait. lol

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia
    i've been told by a rather reliable person who claims to have bought Blizzcon live stream that ICC will follow the ToC model on hardmodes, which means 4 lockouts (10-man, 25-man, 10-man hard and 25-man hard).

anyone can confirm/deny?
    I *speculate* that if they deem the 4 lockouts a sucess with ToC, *then* it will have 4 lockouts (sounds obvious really, doesn't it?)

but I'm guessing we won't know how they think it went until at least 2 weeks time (or more) when Hard modes for both lockouts are unlocked. Give that a couple of weeks, maybe a month and they'll probably have enough data and feedback to decide.

I doubt they will go with the "tribute" system
    It fits with ToC because the story behind it is Tirion is trying to find the best of the best. You defeat all of his challenges without ever dieing(wiping) you get rewarded handsomely. The less you fail the better the reward.

Also this was never mentioned at blizcon (or at least not on the DirectTV coverage)

Arthas better have one difficulty. Hard. I don't want to see "ez moed arthas w/ 3 heroes" or some crap. To make the final boss of the expac and especially the Lich King a easy/hard encounter would be dumb. And sadly, I can guarantee they'll do it. "Everyone wants to see Arthas". Sadly, more than likely, as many casuals from TBC that didn't raid, haven't raided this expac. It has nothing to do with "to hard to get 25 people", they just simply don't want to raid. Anywho..... ToC's lockouts are retarded. I just want to go into a dungeon, and kill shit not worry about which of 10000 difficulty/lockout/mode I'm in.

Everyone wants to see Arthas
    Not every one should kill him tho, ESPECIALLY not pugs, (good god O_o).

It should be an epic fight of 20 minutes where one mistake can get you killed and one person dead = whipe.

Otherwise i doubt they can make an epic fight out of him

I think it probably will. They stated before ToC came out that this is how they would like to do things from now on, with one entirely normal mode instance and one entirely hard mode instance, rather than a normal instance where you can change how you want to do the fight in order to initiate a hard mode.

Well, really, two normal modes and two hard modes, two for 10 and two for 25.

It allows them to balance the fights better.

15+ Year Old Account

I hope Frostmourne drops on easy mode. That way everyone can get a legendary. It would be fun. More casuals would play the game. And the game would just be for fun. No more "thinking" about stuff while playing. Its just a game and I wish more people played this way. And all the elitist pricks that think they deserve something out of this game would then quit.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    I hope Frostmourne drops on easy mode. That way everyone can get a legendary. It would be fun. More casuals would play the game. And the game would just be for fun. No more "thinking" about stuff while playing. Its just a game and I wish more people played this way. And all the elitist pricks that think they deserve something out of this game would then quit.
    I'm hoping you forgot a /sarcasm there.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    It is a game.But it is so deep that it gives YOU the option to choose how you ll play it.Some people play for fun.Some others play a little more seriously.Others dont even call it a game.They call it a lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by veemon_ro
    Not every one should kill him tho, ESPECIALLY not pugs, (good god O_o).

It should be an epic fight of 20 minutes where one mistake can get you killed and one person dead = whipe.

Otherwise i doubt they can make an epic fight out of him
    There are other ways to make a battle feel epic, other than making it extremely hard/annoying. Like good story, great music/voice acting, or a nice cinematic.
    I personally wish they make it easy, so i can turn off vent and enjoy in game music/sounds for that encounter. I loved story of Arthas menethil in WC3 and wanna see how it ends, possibly without 24 people shouting :
    Of course they should make super hardmode version (with awesome rewards) for those folks who love the challenge more than story line.