Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Boss per week? <Vote>

Who here likes the 1 boss per week that Trial of the Crusade is doing?

I personally think 1 boss per week is a tad too low but since ToC is only 5 bosses it works best. Maybe 2 bosses per week might have been better but when the 3rd week comes to play it would have just been Anub'arak.

PS: Just makes me laugh about Anub'arak. It's like A Newb Barak. *Stares at president*

Re: Boss per week? <Vote>

I think this thread was made because you wanted to make that joke.

imo they are just doing the 1 week per boss to keep us logging on so wait between patches doesnt feel as long as it would.

oh and i agree u just wanted to make the joke :P

Actually I didn't. When I typed it out I saw it and laughed. But yeah, I know that Blizzard did that 1 boss per week so it drags on slowly. Just can't wait until next week!

Very slowish, especially when you one or twoshot new bosses

Quote Originally Posted by admielke
    Actually I didn't. When I typed it out I saw it and laughed. But yeah, I know that Blizzard did that 1 boss per week so it drags on slowly. Just can't wait until next week!
    So where's the poll in the thread where we vote?...

Anyways, I hate the method. Stalling it to 5 weeks because blizzard doesn't want it downed in the fist night(which it would have been, easily -_-), is retarded. It's their fault they make it that easy.

It's no different from what they did to Sunwell really... save the fact that Sunwell was crazy difficult and hardly anyone saw it.

It's bullshit, because ToC normal offers no real challenge and you can't access the hard modes until you've killed the big bug.

Can't help but to agree with Noxia. Normal modes are too easy, giving no challenge at all. And the weekly release system just means we spend 5 weeks doing shit content. All through WOTLK, as an officer of my guild, I've felt nothing but annoyance from my members at the raiding content being too easy, too boring, too slow to be released and in general no decent flow from tier to tier. The fact that they introduced this Emblem of Conquest drop everywhere bullshit so early on just makes it even worse. This system of giving everyone access to top gear like they started at the end of BC, did not make my guildies happy. They are just terribly annoyed they have to run heroics AGAIN, to get that extra gear.

Quote Originally Posted by QQLess
    I think this thread was made because you wanted to make that joke.
    Plus we can't "<vote>" as there isn't any polls.

/thread.

ToC was the straw that pushed me from logging in every day to not logging in at all. I've been clean since the wednesday of the 2nd boss. I guess the fact that I still come back to mmo-champ means I'm not completely over WoW, but I just don't feel that compulsion to play it right now.

For me personally, it's fine...

Though I would like to see the heroic mode available as of now my guild finds TotCr a tad easy (we one-shot Twin Valkyrs yesterday without really knowing much more than shadow buff vs light valkyr = good and opposite).
    Multiboxing on hold for cata. Dr00d power for now.

Is this thread a WA (Warcraft Anonymous) meeting or what? It's like reading about junkies going cold turkey lol. I don't think it's a bad method of rolling out the raid tbh. At least you get more time to grind gold, pvp, do dailies etc...

I'm patient enough to wait for the heroic modes for a challenge.
    [/url]

I wouldn't have a problem with 1 boss per week....if the normal bosses were not literally one button faceroll encounters.

I liked the way sunwell was with the gates, but i do not enjoy having to wait a week per boss and watch every guild in the world kill these bosses with ease.

Sure heroic may be capable of kicking our ass, but everyone has seen the full instance before its even released...the ability to say you've cleared TOC on Heroic just doesnt seem as big an accomplishment as it could.

Considering all gear from TOC is the exact same per 3 Diff tiers...also leads me to believe....Why would people clear hard if there's nothing but a few increased stats per piece? when there lowest gear looks the exact same as the tribute rewards? The least they could do would be make the Heroic version gear look slightly more appealing....via more glowyness? More Detail? More vivid colours? Hell Heroic Mode could even give you a 3rd set bonus? or a Ability increase on gloves with a full set (Think pvp gear) ?

I'm not bothered enough to be making an issue out of it, I really couldn't care much but I think rolling bosses out like they have done (FACEROLLEZMODE BOSSES) generally ruins the progression race, around the world and on each server. Most guilds play to be the best on their server, some in europe/usa, some in the world and if the bosses are insanely easy, it's a matter of who logged in first not who has the dedication and skill to get the first boss kill.
    original playboy.

People are getting hung up on how easy these bosses are, once we get into 25man/10man HEROIC modes, i think they we become alot harder encounters.

Blizzard have forseen this, and knew most bosses would be cleared in a single night by any guild with half a braincell between them, dripfeeding us bosses has slowed progress down and extended content. I hope their using this time to do some inhouse testing/Tuning on the Heroic Mode version's tho.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    It's their fault they make it that easy.
    Its our fault for taking the easy route (not doing HC/hard-modes)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowstool
    imo they are just doing the 1 week per boss to keep us logging on so wait between patches doesnt feel as long as it would.
    yep

Deleted

I'm assuming the majority of ppl here have completed the Hard modes in Ulduar then? There's still that content to get through and the challenge is still certainly there. I guess its not about loot that you want ToC heroic released but the challenge?

Who the hell am i kidding, its the challenge ofc!

Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery
    I'm assuming the majority of ppl here have completed the Hard modes in Ulduar then? There's still that content to get through and the challenge is still certainly there. I guess its not about loot that you want ToC heroic released but the challenge?

Who the hell am i kidding, its the challenge ofc!
    You my aswell name drop yogg+0 and Algalon, just for the cherry on top.