Poll: Who do u think Blizzard Favors, if any, Alliance or Horde

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Who's the Favorite Child?

If You would like Please leave a comment on what you Think.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Who's the Favorite Child?

I think alot of the blizzard devs play Horde. Also I think Metzen (the lore guy) even said his heart lies with the horde or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    I think alot of the blizzard devs play Horde. Also I think Metzen (the lore guy) even said his heart lies with the horde or something like that.
    Good answer. Back to the Pens! I know that Metzen loves Alliance lore though (fave lore hero is Malfurion).

they love: Orcs, humans, undead, Blood Elfs and Night Elves
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

Really? Can't even search threads for about the same fucking thing.
    /sigh

The ones being saved by Thrall and Cairne...

Wait wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

i play horde woop FTH! an all that junk. but alliance imo are favorite. They had palas first an palas are a spoilt class tbh :P an yeh ok ok horde have them now. but alliance get Worgen an Dreanei both pretty awesome looking races imo. got given shaman the most OP class in BC - honestly not sure about vanilla or wotlk and have the easiest quests when ur without quest helper. Horde are the under dogs but we still pwn! Loc'Tar!

They favor alliance, mostly in response to how much they love the horde.

They just keep giving them the racials, and the lore-quests and everything else trying to outdo the huge draw of the Horde.

Anyone else find it amusing how the Alliance were getting booed out of Blizzcon? the Horde were in serious numbers there.

Click on my website link - it's the whole history of Azeroth in point form!

10+ Year Old Account

i've always thought that blizz favored the horde (tho i was ally when i thought this) and now i play horde and my opinion hasnt changed but it hink they have evened it out more.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"