Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: For those who have done some Spriest gear analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Worshaka
    Problem is the current BIS 3.2 post at shadowpriest.com has many errors in it... I got some info about the gloves that made them seem a lot better than they really are. Still, they do seem to have decent hit effeciency, but then again who knows what other numbers are incorrect fromt that post so I may be making some false assumptions.
    Gloves? Hit? Are we talking about the same gear?

The T9 gloves got Haste and Spellpower, not hit. And that makes them worse than the gloves from Vezax-HM(25).

The gloves is likely the sit-out piece for me in T9.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Gloves? Hit? Are we talking about the same gear?

The T9 gloves got Haste and Spellpower, not hit.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=48086

Everyone's allowed one slip-up I guess :P

Edit: You saw the Healing gloves rather than the Shadow ones.

oO, I think the horde vendor was bugged ingame on the release day then.

Either way, going to stick with the legs. But when did they change so emblems could buy gear directly?

Emblems only buys T9, Emblems + Trophy buys T9.5, Heroic Token drop is T9.5.5 or ilvl 258 if you like.

For me the gloves are too good a source of hit to omit and I am now of the opinion that 4pc T9.5.5 is worthwhile, so it seems the chest is the item to leave out in favour of Merlin's Robe.

Having said that you are better off to keep 2pc T8.5 until you get mostly ilvl 258 gear... so up till that point i'll go with the legs and gloves because the helm and shoulders aren't massively higher than the T8.5, meaning helm and shoulders are the best 2 slots to keep your 2pc T8.5.

Yes, but Yogg-Saron have refused to drop Priest 8.5 for 5 weeks in a row, so I gave up and bought the T9 shoulders

Getting the legs next, for the 2p bonus.

This is what i'Ve done aswell:

Head: T8.5 *keep*
    Shoulders T8 *will be* T9-245
    Chest: T8.5 *keep till Merlin's Robe or a better chest with crit*
    Gloves: T8.5 *keep* (i don't need the hit atm, but probably later on to exchange the T8.5 chest)
    Pants: Had the badge ones with crit *bought* T9-245 (for the huge amount of hit and some nice spellpower)

The Head and the gloves from T8.5 are still not too bad compared to the T9 gear. The T9 chest sucks. If i ever got hit problems i'll rethink about exchanging the gloves. But my main problem atm is i still run around with the "Torch of Holy Fire"... i neeeeeed a new weapon