http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=53036.0
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...6&version=9855
    (link for proof)
    never played more then an hour has a shadow priest and i knew that -_-

Re: bring the player not the class

Quote Originally Posted by nikkita
    Lets get Scroll of Combat ress, and Scroll or Blood Lust/Heroism

And call it even?
    I agree completely. I am leveling my shammy now because I wanted to get heroism into our group, even though I don't really raid right now. Don't get me wrong, I still like playing my druid, but the buffs from totems and heroism are also nice. A scroll of battle res would be hard to control, and I'd rather just see another class get it, instead of everyone in a 25 man raid being able to do it every 20 minutes. It could give a debuff to everyone in the group like hero/lust (and a scroll for those should do the same thing), so that a group can only use one scroll per 10 minutes or so.

Blizz may not balance 10 man around having every single buff in 10 mans, but it is nice to get them all if your group is missing one. Pretty funny though that people complain about class homogenization, so Blizz does some buffs through professions and people still complain lol.

It really is true that people will complain about ANYTHING. This definitely helps if your 10 man guild does not have a priest, druid, or pally (it happens). Raid encounters are balanced around everyone having the same buffs and so not having one of those buffs is going to hurt you. This gives smaller guilds a means of minimizing (not eliminating) the disadvantage that not having one of those classes would present. Priest, pally, druid buff is better so they are still preferred over the profession buff. This is a great way for Bliz to support guilds bringing the player not the class and it only helps people. It hurts no one. And yet, ... QQ Wah Wah Boo Hoo. Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonisawsom
    I agree completely. I am leveling my shammy now because I wanted to get heroism into our group, even though I don't really raid right now. Don't get me wrong, I still like playing my druid, but the buffs from totems and heroism are also nice. A scroll of battle res would be hard to control, and I'd rather just see another class get it, instead of everyone in a 25 man raid being able to do it every 20 minutes. It could give a debuff to everyone in the group like hero/lust (and a scroll for those should do the same thing), so that a group can only use one scroll per 10 minutes or so.

Blizz may not balance 10 man around having every single buff in 10 mans, but it is nice to get them all if your group is missing one. Pretty funny though that people complain about class homogenization, so Blizz does some buffs through professions and people still complain lol.
    easy:
    Scroll of combat ress; 40 min's CD; Returns the spirit to the body, restoring a dead target to life with 5,500 health and 4,000 mana.

Scroll of Heroism/Blood lust; 15 min CD; Increases melee, ranged, and spell casting speed by 25% for all party and raid members. Lasts 30 sec. After the completion of this effect, those affected will become Sated and unable to benefit from Heroism/Bloodlust/Scroll of Heroism/Bloodlust again for 15 min.

Notice; both the scroll's have a longer CD and a weaker effect from the the original spell.
    You can also add the "Scroll of Recall" idea, where inscription 400 only can use these scrolls. Inscription already is kind of a boring profession to have, engineering is so much more fun.

It's an improvement added to the game. Also known as a "buff."

Why does this thread have anything other than "this is awesome" posts?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkita
    easy:
    Scroll of combat ress; 40 min's CD; Returns the spirit to the body, restoring a dead target to life with 5,500 health and 4,000 mana.

Scroll of Heroism/Blood lust; 15 min CD; Increases melee, ranged, and spell casting speed by 25% for all party and raid members. Lasts 30 sec. After the completion of this effect, those affected will become Sated and unable to benefit from Heroism/Bloodlust/Scroll of Heroism/Bloodlust again for 15 min.

Notice; both the scroll's have a longer CD and a weaker effect from the the original spell.
    You can also add the "Scroll of Recall" idea, where inscription 400 only can use these scrolls. Inscription already is kind of a boring profession to have, engineering is so much more fun.
    25 + number of druids combat rezes / fight?

I agree this is overall a good addition to the game.

However, not all "improvements" are buffs. Some people see this as a continuation of homogenization, something they would rather not see in the game. While I certainty understand this, and to a fair extend supoort, I do not think this is one of those situations for raising concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeddite
    ZOMG NO RAID WILL EVER NEED PRIESTS N E MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!! SCROLL OF BETTER THAN PRAYER OF FORTITUDE, JUST BRING AN EXTRA DEATH KNIGHT INSCRITIONSCRIBERIST!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bad troll is bad