hows my tanking gear

armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Tylermonster

im the off tank for our 25toc raid and main tank for 10uld HM
    wondering how well i'm doing with gear and what could i improve on
    any input is appreciated.

Re: hows my tanking gear

Druid tanks :O thought they died after TBC.

Why all the stam stacking?, agility, dodge, thats what you are looking for. Ensidia.com has a great bear tanking article from one of the best. Stam stacking is bad for bears (obviously you need some...but).

What is your dodge and hp raid buffed?
    Expertise and hit are fine.

If you are stacking that much stamina you are going to be losing a lot of dodge. So you migh consider using agi/stam in some of ur gems, not all. I know u are focusing on 10man HM, so if u are able to have 1 stam set for some HM, and normal gear agi/stam balance for the other encounters should be fine.

Be careful with stam stacking thats what I am saying. Enjoy, nice gear btw.

edit: I just read that you are OT in 25 TOC; with that in mind you should have more agility on your gear because as an OT you shouldnt be taking a lot of damage, and you will need to switch to cat without changing specs/gear during a fight so u might consider adding agility to that set or having anothe set with more balance agi/stam.

Quote Originally Posted by khlg
    Druid tanks :O thought they died after TBC.
    wut?
    Anyway, the only thing i'd say is replace a few stamina gems for agility gems, 38% dodge ub (in bear ofc) is a little low and I don't think you realy need that much HP. Although, going over your talents: You've missed Primal Gore, it's a realy good threat boost, you've missed +2% all stats by not taking imp. MotW. I'd suggest chainging your talents to something like this: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0ZxGG...zAkbE0z:nz0zcV
    Due to the recent change to enrage, I personaly don't think the talent intensity is that much worth it.

thanks for the input!

Quote Originally Posted by estrild
    What is your dodge and hp raid buffed?
    around 50.4k and 46% dodge

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by tylermonster
    around 50.4k and 46% dodge
    For what you're doing, I'd recommend less hp (and therefore more agi rather than stam) -- 45k should be plenty, and it'll probably boost your dodge up near/over 50%. It's up to you and your healers, though, as far as which they prefer.