Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: World First - Pet Tanks Hodir

Are you guys for real? The trollers that is which seems to be 80% of who post in here.

He post a ss of something not so commonly done and you all got nothing better to do then go attacking his UI?
    Are you that sad to not be able to say gj and move on or say nothing at all if all u can think of is something negative?
    If he wanted his UI rated he'd post in some other thread to be slaughterd.

You guys need to wake up and stop jumping at ppl that share something posetive they done with their guild.

Give them a positive comment or just leave it, they dont post so you can get off on pointing at the UI -_-

@OP: Is that bubbels and the hunter that tanked nef as well in bwl times or am I mixing it up?

I'm more impressed at how terrible your UI is.

Also, this has been done before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagdush
    I would drag my dick through a mile of lava just to listen to someone that's installing the beta on Skype.

LOL! made me wanna roll a hunter for a second there.

Seriously! they SHOULD make BMs able to do this with new talents. so hunters do not have to be pure dps, they can be maintanks too!

no? too cheesy? will probably make some people raise their eyebrows and quit WoW altogether though...

it is impressed on me !

Quote Originally Posted by Stelaris
    Dunno if anyone cares, but <Kalimdors Legion> is pretty excited about this.

We'll have a video later, just have a pretty crappy SS atm, but the infamous Bubbles of <Hydraxis> and her Hunter pet Durante have successfully tanked Hodir on 25-man.

Stel, will you bear my children with your pally goodness? Ill faction change just like azz did ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma6987

IT WAS UP HILL BOTH WAYS IN FREEZING FROST SHOCKS AND VIOLENT 2HAND WINDFURY CRITS WHILE BEING REPEATEDLY AMBUSHED, BACKSTABBED, AND SAPPED THE WHOLE WAY! AND WE DIDN'T COMPLAIN! ([size=6pt]we did.[/size]) WE LIKED IT!