Lightbulb [Suggestion] Make use of the phrase "Social Justice Warrior" or "SJW" infractionable

The General Off-Topic forum is especially plagued by the use of this phrase and acronym. At best, it is non-constructive and tends to lower the quality of discussion subsequently in the thread. At worst, it completely derails the thread. I think the forums would be better off if this was an infractionable offense, similar to how posting memes is an infraction. Just my two cents.

How about no? And how about we make being a SJW infractionable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Its not a matter of opinion when FACTS back up the fact that this is one of the best expansions they have ever created.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    tl;dr: If you're going to post nonsense, don't post. Please just go.

Typical social justice warrior.

You want everything you think you disagree with banned so the voice of reason, literally, can't reach you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

What having your biased SJW moderator Endus not enough? You need to have an easy excuse for him to ban anyone who disagrees with you kooks.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

I think making SJW an infraction would be a win for SJWs and no one else.

Thank you to everybody who has replied so far for perfectly illustrating my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Doobner View Post
    Thank you to everybody who has replied so far for perfectly illustrating my point.
    Don't you have a trans genderqueer otherkin somewhere to defend from evil alpha males?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

So do you think the SJW mods of this forum will realize this is a troll suggestion made by a troll account that doesn't even have 50 posts, or will they just go with it because its in their nature?
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

People who don't punch their ponies in the face make me sick
    How about we stop trying to make this site rated G.
    Sig Requests: OPEN | DeviantArt | Sig by Shyama

WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    Since this thread is just being used to insult and complain about moderation at this point, I am closing it.

Your suggestion has been noted.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2015-05-14 at 09:24 PM.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArlee Venara