Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Arms still decent with top gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Tukaz
    Very nice.

I'm returning to my warrior after an 8 month hiatus, and am planning on switching servers and going arms to raid with some friends. This is the kind of thing I'm aiming for eventually.
    once ive squeezed out my junk stats and tightened up on the rest, i should be doing alot more... but im not so lucky with drops... countless maly kills and no boots or some1 else won, i lost justicebringer to our fury warrior last wednesday

im usualy 2%~ behind our fury warrior who massively outgears me overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble
    Cleave glyph + whirlwind a lot? I mean, it IS kologarn. Three targets that never move and all share the same hitbox. Plus there's a lot of free rage from the shockwave AoE.
    He said Arms...
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

I am looking through these forums to learn up on info for my fresh 80 Warrior but my main is a Resto/BOomkin Druid, While Kitty is far superior in many fights i can catch up to my better geared guildie(since boomkin is offspec) on many fights despite the huge disparity in Rawr numbers so really if you know how to play your spec, not saying you don't, i would think that you can catch up your dps with arms on any fight that isn't in naxx.
    Resto Druids, the best health care system

I'm putting together an arms set. I don't want to completely re-gem because that's just stupidly expensive and not worth my time. I keep most of the gear I earn so after I sift through some old tier and buy some extra stuff through conquest badges i'll be ready to rock.

I have a friend who's in a strict 10man guild. He's a dps DK and runs multiple specs. Tonight he was unholy dps and he kept beating me most of the time. My gear is quite a lot better than his and i'm struggling to figure out why he's beating me on fights where i should be winning. Fury rotation is the easiest thing since counting to 10 so that's not the problem. Maybe DKs scale better than Warriors? Who knows. Either way, it's definitely made me want to try out arms again. I just need to find an axe better than Stormedge (Never ever seen Worldcarver after killing Ignis every week since he got fixed back in the day, and Dual-Bladed Butcher will go to someone else before it goes to me).

I passed on Worldcarver soo many times...just run 10s for a Hoperender or a PUG naxx for a BoH, until you can get to general lootbag for a Lotrafen...better yet run a 25 man ToC for Justicebringer.

I'm REALLY looking forward to reset tonight, heroic TotGC here I come.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

I run 25s every week. 10s are scheduled for the weekend and i'm usually away. I had a Hoperender, i'm not sure if i vendored it, and even if i did, Stormedge is better because of Orc racial.

Also Dual-Bladed Butcher = Justicebringer. I guess a lot of you guys play Alliance :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox
    I run 25s every week. 10s are scheduled for the weekend and i'm usually away. I had a Hoperender, i'm not sure if i vendored it, and even if i did, Stormedge is better because of Orc racial.

Also Dual-Bladed Butcher = Justicebringer. I guess a lot of you guys play Alliance :P
    Ya, guess I didn't read your post thourghly enough...good enough, good luck on your way to Justicebringer.