Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Loot 10ToC heroic

Since the ilvl of the items in ToC10 heroic is the same as the ToC25 normal, i wonder if they would drop the trophy of the crusade tokens needed for tier 9,5 triumph gear (ilvl 245)

I guess it would be fair since if you manage the ToC25 heroic you are in tier9 heroic gear (ilvl258) and you can still distance yourself as good 25 guild from a good 10 guild. But not as a bad 25 guild not being able to clear the heroic mode from a good 10 man guild who is able to clear 10 man heroic mode.

* 10-Man (232)
    * 10-Man Heroic (245)
    * 25-Man (245)
    * 25-Man Heroic (258)

Sorry if this topic has been brought up before but i saw rumors about it before 3.2 and i wonder if anyone actually knows if its true?

Re: Loot 10ToC heroic

I don't know if anyone actually knows this yet, but we will find out next week.

As far as I have read/heard your assumption seems to be correct.
    So, yes tokens for ilvl 245 tierset by doing 10 man hardmode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Trophy of crusader will drop in 10m Heroic. Gl with that at blizzcon said there is going to be a HUGE difference in difficulty. Also said its not going to be as hard as Ulduars hardest hard mode, but still gonna be fun.

It would make sense, it always felt slightly dissapointing to kill an ulduar10 hard mode and have it drop a 10 man token that either went to offspec or got vendored.

Quote Originally Posted by Unpredictable
    Trophy of crusader will drop in 10m Heroic. Gl with that at blizzcon said there is going to be a HUGE difference in difficulty. Also said its not going to be as hard as Ulduars hardest hard mode, but still gonna be fun.
    Thank god! 10 man now is a joke..

Quote Originally Posted by Abstract
    25 reg is just as easy. Seems dumb that 10m hard give same loot as 25 normal if the margin of difficulty is indeed as large as posters in this thread suggest. I liked the loot pattern in Ulduar where 10m hard was slightly better than 25m easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Unpredictable

Are you afraid that you are going to walk around with the same gear as people who cleared 10 man heroic mode (which is probably going to be harder then 25normal) because you and your guild probably arnt able to clear it on 25man?

Quote Originally Posted by erwin121
    Are you afraid that you are going to walk around with the same gear as people who cleared 10 man heroic mode (which is probably going to be harder then 25normal) because you and your guild probably arnt able to clear it on 25man?
    he probably refered to the difficulty, and 10 man is indeed a joke.
    would be more fun if it actually was challenging

Ah ok then i appologize. Because then he is right.

From the encounter, 25 man is no harder than 10 man. The only hard part is getting 25 non retards compared to 10, they are both jokes.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

10+ Year Old Account

Both versions of ToCr are incredibly easy right now, I mean this is normal mode right now. But far as ToCr10 HM having gear equiv as ToCr25 NM I'm not as upset about it. There are some guilds (quite a few nowadays) that strictly do 10man instances and do virtually little to no 25man version. They too should have the right to wear that kind of gear because it would actually be somewhat difficult for them.

And yes, ToCr10 HM will drop trophies if that hasn't already been cleared to the OP.
    :3

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiricdemise
    But far as ToCr10 HM having gear equiv as ToCr25 NM I'm not as upset about it. There are some guilds (quite a few nowadays) that strictly do 10man instances and do virtually little to no 25man version. They too should have the right to wear that kind of gear because it would actually be somewhat difficult for them.
    I think the issue is that 10 HM should be better than 25 NM, like the Ulduar HM drops. But I guess we will wait and see how hard 10 man HM really is
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer
    I think the issue is that 10 HM should be better than 25 NM, like the Ulduar HM drops. But I guess we will wait and see how hard 10 man HM really is
    The 10 HM loot is better than 25 NM, just browse the items and compare them. What my brief browsing has told me is that 10 HM has more sockets and better stat allocation (e.g. less stam and more int, crit/haste instead of spirit). So even if they are the same ilvl, Blizzard can still make them better.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by SBS
    The 10 HM loot is better than 25 NM, just browse the items and compare them. What my brief browsing has told me is that 10 HM has more sockets and better stat allocation (e.g. less stam and more int, crit/haste instead of spirit). So even if they are the same ilvl, Blizzard can still make them better.
    Pretty much. they are way better itemized.

As far i saw 10 man normal items and 10 man heroic items are about the same ... heroics have an extra socket.

who gives a crap about i lvl? is it so ur wow-heroes score looks better? for alot of class/spec combos a lower i lvl than the max is thier bis. so wud u wear a ring that gave u less dps if it was a higher i lvl? probably but oh well.

Yeah man! Congrats on the two "hard modes" you managed to clear! /golfclap

Why are these threads always filled with idiots who claim that the content is too easy when they haven't done it?

Quote Originally Posted by fatalaeon
    who gives a crap about i lvl? is it so ur wow-heroes score looks better? for alot of class/spec combos a lower i lvl than the max is thier bis. so wud u wear a ring that gave u less dps if it was a higher i lvl? probably but oh well.
    Higher item level means more stats, more stats usually means a better item.

Back on topic, are there any early raiders on US servers who can confirm whether or not trophies drop from ten man hard modes?