Triumph badge gear or T9??

Just a quick question, what's best for enhance to get first. the triumph gear e.g. ring, totem, trink etc or save up the emblems for t9?
    bearing in mind we will be hitting heroic mode as soon as we can and saying that all my gear is ulduar +. which would benefit me more in the short run?
    Also is it at all worth breaking 4 piece t8 for anything less than 4 piece t9?

Deleted

Re: Triumph badge gear or T9??

This is not a question we can answer. It completely depends on what you already have.

Download and use:
    http://enhsim.wikidot.com/

Then work it out for yourself

well i have downloaded it and read the step by step instructions on http://enhsim.wikidot.com/help:starting
    but when i type in the command enhsim.exe config.txt like it says. i get a message saying it is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable programme or batch file. any suggestions??

15+ Year Old Account

the general consensus is that you do not break the T8 bonus unless your getting the full T9 one.

As for the other question.. if your going into heroic T9 stuff son i'd save up. The more gear you can get on your own the faster someone else can get there's which in-turn helps the whole guild get geared faster.

totem first. period. the haste one is BiS now, but the AP one will be BiS as soon as they fix it.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

I can't make heads or tails out of enhsim myself, I use Rawr.

http://www.codeplex.com/Rawr
    Simply load from the armoury and compare your DPS with the different items equiped.
    80 80 80 80 80 80 70 60 60

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    totem first. period. the haste one is BiS now, but the AP one will be BiS as soon as they fix it.
    I believe they already fixed it.

Regarding Tier vs off-set gear, one concern I have with all the new, non-set, triumph gear is the armpen on it. They all have ArPen in the stat allocation, and I have been trying to avoid that stat for awhile now. Reason being is that it's not our best stat, and is almost our worst, although it is still decent.

10+ Year Old Account

The totem is superior over gear pieces because you will more than likely not replace it too soon and you can always notice an increase in what you do with it. Plus they had fixed the Enhance totem to where it gives 400ap over 200ap which it did when the patch came out. I don't play enhancement enough to keep up on all the changes and gear lists for them but... ArP is almost something unavoidable on off-set pieces due to hunters being the only other one sharing physical mail gear and in that, I know exactly how you feel in avoiding a stat that really isn't that great (yay for mp5 spell mail... NOT).
    :3

The QM is still selling the Trinkets as 200ap and 200haste so I decided to pick up the haste one last night in the hopes that when they do go live with the trinket change to 400ap they will allow a swap over