Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: think well ever get a new demon

I'm fine with the demons we have; some model upgrades (like the recent druid forms) would be nice... but WAY down the "to do" list to ever really see the light of day.

One thing I would like, however, would be the ability to give my minion some gear. Say, have three "equipment slots" - the actual slot type to vary by demon - that you could just equip standard dropped gear on. Who wouldn't like giving their imp a spell power trinket? Or giving their fel guard a nifty new axe?

Didn't Ghostcrawler say he would give us a new demon?

15+ Year Old Account

i think the only thing that was said is that they really would like to make the succybus more useful..

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd
    I imagine you will get a new demon about the same time as Druids get a new primary shapeshift form.

You already have:
    Tank Demon - Voidwalker
    squishy DPS / Buff Demon - Imp
    squishy DPS / CC demon - Succubus
    squishy DPS / Debuff demon - Felhound
    tough DPS demon - Felguard (talented)
    tough DPS demon - Doomguard (special)
    largely useless fluff demon - Infernal (special)

About the only other thing they could give you is a Heal demon, and somehow i just dont see that happening.
    dont worry - we'll just summon Ghostcrawler in the middle of the night and beat the crap out of him

How about a new demon thats not for combat?

A bigger, fatter, greedier imp. Acts as a vendor, sells your usual consumables. Disappears if combat starts. 1 hour cooldown. Buys your trash. A nice line in gutter-speak/trash talk)

Maybe, also use as a route to party buffs? Have him sell an array of whole party buffs, of which you can only buy one at any time (choice of various resistances maybe?). Buff for 1 hour.

Repairs also? Not sure about that.

In my opinion, demons need a major graphical revamp. Huntards get loads of new pets with each new content, Droods got their new cat colors, while we still have the same old models. And its not like Blizzard can't just substitute those models with the already exsisting ones in the game (TBC had plenty of "new" demons). For a class that should be clearly defined by the usage of pets, warlocks seem to bland with the old content better than anything -.-
    PS: QQ ftw

Quote Originally Posted by rfarris
    Or wait a minute...was that a pony?

15+ Year Old Account

id love to see the infernal become usefull again in the expansion or something different as a pet meaner looking felguard or something

Quote Originally Posted by rfarris
    The new demon he "Promised" us was a class specific flying mount
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Deleted

The only thing i see possible is when you specc demon that you could take some sort of power of a demon at choice and transform into something like it. (baseline, changing the demon form)

its bin 7months now since i started see-ing blue posts about warlock pets and changes and then a few weeks later the blue posts ranting on about "we are trying to address such issues but we'll rant on for about 3 paragraphs and hope you will be satisfied for the next month"

same thing over and over.. 3 times i saw this.
    then there was a blue post stating a drastic overhaul for the succubus.. then it got nerfed (insta seduce now not insta)

imo. blizz needs to do sum real work and either create a new demon or make infernal baseline with moderate abilities.

warlock pets will never get talent trees as that will be far too hunter-like. blizz already screwed up on shadowflame and made us mage-like.
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.

I'd like a tame demon ability where you can tame a demon for a certain role. So Shivarras can become like Succubi or Felguards. Beholders can become like Imps or Felhunter. Just provide more variety in the demons. Also I really want a female demon form. I hate looking like Illidans' emo teenage son when I transform.