426 34.92%
  • No

192 15.74%
  • WTF

602 49.34%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Troll cat form leaked!

Cut the tusks and you have the making for a gnome druid cat form. It doesn't really fit the trolls. Judging by the playable trolls natural region and body type, this is the wrong kind of cat. Trolls are extremely tall and skiny, this is short and stuby. The trolls come from the islands off the coast of Durotar which are inhabitted by Tigers and Raptors. And on the coast you're much more likely to run into a lion than you are a bobcat / lynx creature, which are found in cold climates much like the gnomes inhabit.

It is good work though! For sure a WIP but I could see blizzard pumping something like this out.

If this is fake, they did a hell of a job.

If this is true, this is probably the female Troll.

Tusks seems a bit large.

I'd (should) wait for an official blue post before I say anything though >.>
    Most classes spend their entire /played time wondering if they made a difference.
    Paladins don't have that problem.

Too long tusks to use Ferocius Bite = fake ;D

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by chotnik
    Too long tusks to use Ferocius Bite = fake ;D
    QFT

Unless of course they replace all attacks with bite to gore/shank.

It doesn't look that bad, but I do hope this isn't the final product. :-\
    Look at me! I have a signature!

15+ Year Old Account

If this is fake, its looks stupid.

If this is real, it looks stupid

lose the fugly tusks and i think thats an awsome possible cat form for trolls just my opinion though
    This is the point where /headdesk doesn't quite cut it... So I start using /bodywall

Quote Originally Posted by M1k0
    Face is girly ugly not one bit evil like a troll should be
    *sigh*

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

Very ugly and badass, helluva lot better than the tubby-wubby-fatty-chubby-mcchub-chub that is tauren cat form. Would definitely race change .

10+ Year Old Account

you see the thing is, the only part of this cat form that even makes you think of troll are the tusks. and as far as ive seen it the other catforms arent like that.........soooooo my opinion is that this is fake and that the face is what definitley gives it away.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

It looks cute but intimidating.

I like it. :

I like the idea for the tail. A sort of lynx/bobcat cat form for trolls would be cool, to be honest.

But that thing?

Fugly.
    Currently playing: [Dragon Age: Origins]

Quote Originally Posted by Sÿn
    What I really love is when people automaticly assume "it's fake" or whatever. Alot of people did the exact same thing when found out abou the Cata. leak. There was nothing but, "LOL ITS FAKE" and all that bullshit. Oh wait..
    Here's the difference between this and the Cata leak though.

Boub didn't post this on the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare
    Whose ass did you pull this story off? I think if you speculated some longer you'd present us with the curriculum vitae, the shoe size and the backgrounds of how this person was involved in 9/11..
    Yeah, because people never repost images they find on the Internet, and they always read the whole post when browsing forums, and no one on the Internet would ever try to trick anyone else. Right. Of course. While on the subject of online honesty, I've got a bridge up for sale on EBay that you might be interested in buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sÿn
    What I really love is when people automaticly assume "it's fake" or whatever. Alot of people did the exact same thing when found out abou the Cata. leak. There was nothing but, "LOL ITS FAKE" and all that bullshit. Oh wait..
    Because believing everything you see on the Internet is such a sensible thing to do! Especially when the source is (and I quote): "found the pic on the WoW forums... so idk". Oh, yay, he doesn't know, so obviously he must be right! He couldn't possibly be mistaken!
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

15+ Year Old Account

ive seen worse.. if you remove that hair ''fin'' and fix that face it wouldnt be all bad...

it look based on the Tauren cat form : same claw, flattened the face and the cut tail.

Haha, that thing looks bulldog, only a troll mother could love that face.

Nice fake, can't wait to see the official forms.

15+ Year Old Account

Then again, for all we know it might just be an early draft/W.I.P. with placeholder tusks... just to clarify "this goes there"

...catbearpig?

eh, I doubt it. It doesn't really fit. It would fit the forest (or ice, considering the color) trolls a lot more. I wouldn't rule this out being a real model entirely, but the normal troll druid cat form? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Leafre
    I hope it's fake. The face and the body would be good, bud those fuckin huge tusks are like two penises in its mouth.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Leafre
    I hope it's fake. The face and the body would be good, bud those fuckin huge tusks are like two penises in its mouth.

So tauren druids have huge penises on their forehead?

Cats don't have horns, which is why out of all my horde toons, i have a NE druid in the 30s that is almost never played due to the faction difference.

So if your arguement is the tusks don't fit, i guess you don't like tauren druids either.
    Vol'Jin: ...You be no Warchief of mine!
    Garrosh: *deep breath* I find your lack of faith disturbing.