MLG trying to piss off WoW players?

Because putting a huge annoying add in the middle of mmo-champion is a great way to do just that. If their goal was to annoy me enough to block their domain, they certainly succeeded.

Re: MLG trying to piss off WoW players?

Quote Originally Posted by LeperHerring
    Because putting a huge annoying add in the middle of mmo-champion is a great way to do just that. If their goal was to annoy me enough to block their domain, they certainly succeeded.
    It's not an add. It's a free live-stream for a wow tournament. Organised by the company that owns Mmo-champion.

Run away, little girl.

yeah its a very stupid placement, person who put it there must have a low IQ :S really just not to smart, atleast make a damn topic, and people who want to see it can surely click.
    R.I.P World of Warcraft 2004-2009 The Casuals whiners finally killed you, one wonders how casuals can overcome reallife, they must cry alot at work and out in the big world, when stuff is to hard and time consuming. Maybe god will helps casual scrubs handle real life? nobody knows.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJ
    yeah its a very stupid placement, person who put it there must have a low IQ :S really just not to smart, atleast make a damn topic, and people who want to see it can surely click.
    MLG owns MMO-C, if they want, they can delete the forums and make the site on page, one page containing the stream.

There's a little thing called Firefox.

Get it, use it, love it.