Thread: Worgen mount

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I adore the concept art and really hope they stick to it. The mouth could be worked on, but overall it looks as if it could be a real convincing animal. The boar-like body is very balanced and proportionate. I don't see how people are saying it isn't a boar because it has hair. Boars are very hairy animals, they just don't have a complete coat of fuzzy fur like a dog would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suisei View Post

This looks much more like the mount art, minus armor. Furry, with a tassel tail(not a fluffy dog tail). Notice the short tapered legs into small cloven hooves, not paws(where are the claws?). Notice how the fur stops right above the hooves, which are colored in darker to give the impression of hooves. Yes the facial configuration is different, but since when do barghests have tusks? They don't.
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...wpanel_011.jpg
    the hooves have 2 slits in them... not 1
    so this is not a boar or its an altered boar

10+ Year Old Account
    Spiders would be cooler than art for current mount i just hope they impress me with it in game. i think it definitely looks like a wolf and that people are mostly getting the boar impression from the oversized teeth/tusks and what appear to be piglike hooves

A horse infected with the Worgen Curse. It makes sense...I guess..........

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the OP was looking for someone to link actual in-game screenshots of a Worgen riding the mount. I know I'd like to see some. Or even a 3D animated model of it.
    Last edited by Geckomayhem; 2010-07-01 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Tautological entry.
    For the Alliance!

I wouldn't hold my breath for the boar-ish mount.. the sketch was an early concept art.. and to my knowledge NOTHING was said that the beast being ridden was the decided mount.

I personally would like to see him change into a large wolf.. like a travel form. Otherwise we are likely to see them in human form riding human mounts... they may very well take the easy way out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath for the boar-ish mount.. the sketch was an early concept art.. and to my knowledge NOTHING was said that the beast being ridden was the decided mount.

I personally would like to see him change into a large wolf.. like a travel form. Otherwise we are likely to see them in human form riding human mounts... they may very well take the easy way out.
    but then if they went in combat while mounted then what? D: