I appear to have suddenly become horrible. Little help?

Long story short; I used to be good, topping the meters more often than not.
    And now, I am not. I am being embarrassingly outperformed, sometimes to the tune of 2k DPS.

Armory link, ho!
    Talent spec, deploy!

Put it this way, it's gotten so bad that I can barely pull 3k on a sodding target dummy. And that, my friends, is not right.

So armed with this scant information I wonder if you can't make any pertinent suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    The wings are spot on for horse anatomy though.

Re: I appear to have suddenly become horrible. Little help?

you should be able to put out alot better dps. Around 5.5-6 k.
    So the spec isn't all. But i would change it with taking 2 points from Commanding pressence and put it in precision as even if some extra hp is very nice for the raid the extra whitehitdamage from precision will help your dps more. But its not a 3k dpsburst so you must be doing something wrong. What is your spellrotation? Are you only using heroicstrike when you are above 60 rage so you don't ragestarve?
    Well i'm sure there is more people that have better fact than me. This is just what i can find out 8 o clock on a sunday morning

Quote Originally Posted by Letharia
    What is your spellrotation? Are you only using heroicstrike when you are above 60 rage so you don't ragestarve?
    BT>WW, Slam on proc, HS over 60 as much as I can hammer the bloody key. I'm using Death Wish and that Forsaken horn thing together, though in a raid I'd time them and Recklessness with Bloodlust, natch.

Well that is realy odd. I put out around 5k dps with worse gear than yours and we don't have a warriortank so i have to keep up sunders to so there must be something you are doing wrong.

No doubt - I'm just at an utter loss as to what.

Hiya Saul

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Peak&n=Virasha is my armoury link.
    Ive had a look at your spec and gear and its fine with perhaps 1 exception .... your hit rating. Meeting the minimum hr requirement of 8% is a MUST. If you miss you dont generate much rage and as you know no rage means no special abilities which means no real dps. Your gear fails to meet the 8% required to be hit capped from a minimum point of view. Do you find yourself rage starved? If so then you defo got a hr problem. Your other stats look pretty good to me tbh and i dont see anything wrong with em. you should (with a little bit more hr) be doing 5-6k dps on stationary targets MINIMUM. You want your rage gen to be at the point where your HS is almost constantly in use. Cos Hs= greater chance to hit and more damage on crit than your standard attack. So my humble advice saul is to get some more hr to be at least 8%, grim toll from naxxa is still a great trink for warriors, there is also the pyrite infuser from the first boss in ulduar 10 man if your still struggling.

Hope this helps you out.

V

Hm, I was under the impression that I was only short maybe .03% hit.

I have Grim Toll and Darkmoon WhateverItIsThat'sStrength but switching to those loses me all that damned Expertise.

In general its not wise to test a warriors dps without raid buffs. As for your armory, fury absolutely requires you meeting the hit and expertise cap.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

do you have an enh shammy or frost dk with icy talons in the raid?
    do you have bosses being sundered?
    warriors are effected MUCH more when those don't happen, especially not having the 20% haste.
    perhaps if the person giving you that buff left the raid and/or isnt showing up, then that could be your answer.
    dual spec arms/fury pve specs, and go arms when you dont have the 20% haste buff.

i have most of the trinks available to warriors atm but i use grim toll and darkmooncard greatness, dunno if this works for everyone. also what himura the battousai said is true you must meet the minimum for hr and it is unwise to test your dps on a dummy...do it in raid ;D

V

You only have one point in precision. You're getting misses more often than you should be.
    Unbridled wrath isn't that important and a good number of specs skip it.

take two points out of unbridled wrath and put them in precision.

As for rotation.

WW>BT, heroic strike when you have 55+ rage, and slam when when it procs.

Execute is still viable to spam at 20%.

Follow the above mentioned procedure and your numbers will go up.

EDIT: I took a closer look at your spec and saw a few more problems. Max out deflection (this helps for when you pull aggro on a mob). Improved charge and tactical mastery don't help if you're in berserker stance all the time, 30% shorter stuns and fears doest help your DPS on the fights you get stunned and feared.
    "A hunter, a shaman, and a warrior walk into a bar..."

Don't worry, Stubby offers hugs to all who ask.

"He was a demon HUNTER, why can't I use his swords, I'm a hunter, aren't I?"

Quote Originally Posted by Orcca
    You people are fucking terrifying.

I should like to point out that prior to making this thread I did indeed have 3/3 precision and maxed deflection. This current talent spec is a carbon copy of aforementioned warrior (who embarrasses me so badly with superior performance).

I'm sure it's a problem 'twixt keyboard and chair, I just don't see what it be.

Ooh; The points in Precision, they do show up on the character pane, right?
    [Edit: They don't seem to, ergo the 7% showing on Armory coupled with 1% from Precision equals 8% equals special cap, correct?]

[Edit: They don't seem to, ergo the 7% showing on Armory coupled with 1% from Precision equals 8% equals special cap, correct?]
    This is true i have less hit then you do and have never seen a miss on yellow attack. you would still be hit capped at 5% in the character screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Saul
    Ooh; The points in Precision, they do show up on the character pane, right?
    very true, however you are still undercap not by alot but you are under, also i have noticed that for me more hr means more rage. so yeah take some points out of unbridled and put em into precision, my advice is for you to overcap with your spec so that if you need to change gear that doesnt have hr you dont need to panic. also if you guys still run Ulduar then on the next Kolo and Xt attempts check your output if its less than 6k then there is something seriously wrong.

V