Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Can't off the live stream

I normally have MMO up in one of my tabs 24/7, refreshing it whenever I think of it to see if there is some new news. But with this live stream I can't do that because I can't turn off the stream, if I have MMO up, then the stream is going. I can turn the volume all the way down, but it's still wasting my bandwidth streaming the video. I need to refresh MMO then stop it as soon as the stream disappears or it will be running for ever in my backround.

I'm actually going to assume there is a way to disable the stream (like, you know, a stop button like ever other stream I have ever seen had, except this one) but I'm just not seeing it.

halp!
    Yate-Hod-whrts-thou

Re: Can't off the live stream

Arena is too important to turn off.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

I actually have both of those, and there is the Block button that i can click, but occasionally I would like to see it, just not right now. It seems like an insane overlook to not have any way to turn it off besides going to some 3rd party things to disable the entire thing. If there really isnt any simple way to turn it off or stop it then MMO needs to use some other service that doesnt suck balls.
    Yate-Hod-whrts-thou

Deleted

Alternatively, you can use Google Reader to follow the main page.

Please direct stream feedback here, meanwhile.