When should i be droping my t8.5 set bonus ?

I currently have 4 piece t.8.5 set bonus and tonight im getting a trophy from 25 toc so ill be getting the shoulders but i have enought to get 2 t 9. pieces should i drop my 4 piece t 8.5 and get 2 piece t.9 2 piece t 8 set bonus?

Re: When should i be droping my t8.5 set bonus ?

simply put, drop t8.5 four piece the second you are able to get t9.45 or t9.58 two piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Coreboom
    simply put, drop t8.5 four piece the second you are able to get t9.45 or t9.58 two piece.
    No. The four piece t8 bonus is only worth dropping once you have four pieces of t9.

Quote Originally Posted by Purst
    No. The four piece t8 bonus is only worth dropping once you have four pieces of t9.
    no. thats just wrong.

so i did toc 25 man today and i was able to get 2 trophys so i had enought to get 2 t9.5 pieces i saw that my crit went up by alot i siwtch some gear around and i like my new stats and crit http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Aksh%C3%B3t

Quote Originally Posted by Purst
    as others have said, this poster is retarded,

let me explain why.

at this level of gear (4pt8) you are LOSEING pyro procs because they simply can't be cast in time, 4p procs do not reset the hot streak timer but new hot streaks do. simply put, we want more genuine hot streak procs (which 20% more spirit to crit will give us, and less 4pt8 procs that in all likely hood will be missed because we can't cast in time.

ontop of giveing us more hot streak procs, 2pt9 also gives us more ignite damage.

Quote Originally Posted by akshót
    so i did toc 25 man today and i was able to get 2 trophys so i had enought to get 2 t9.5 pieces i saw that my crit went up by alot i siwtch some gear around and i like my new stats and crit http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Aksh%C3%B3t
    In your gear i wouldnt say your crit goes up my much -.- 1 or 2% only?

with those peices from trophies...the 2 set bonus will give him 60 more crit rating...self buffed...remember raid buffed with Motw, spirit buff, kings...it will scale well. Also, the stats on those two peices alone are much better, more spell power, more crit, more haste than the t8.5, i cant tell you what his stats were raid buffed, but the only thing he lost was the 4peice t8.5, for what it looks like a fair amount of spellpower, crit, haste, int, stam, everything...id do the same thing in a heart beat.