General Vezax 25 (hard mode)

Any tips out there that you can share for this fight? I also have to spec 2 points into Magic Attunement for the imp amp magic, but having issues on where to lose the 2 points from. I'm thinking Student of the Mind, going with this spec http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage...0&version=9868

Any input or tips that could help my performace would be amazing! Thanks for your time.

Re: General Vezax 25 (hard mode)

=/ why frost? I allways go FFB or even TTWfire for this fight. no mana problem and
    rocking the sharts with 12-14k dps. sure its a hell on the mana but the boss usually
    goes down be4 you goes oom. just make sure you dps in the shadowcrashes for the
    reduced mana usage and you should be fine. you should allso save all cds like
    scale of fates / icy veins for when the Saronite Animuls spawns so you can nuke it
    down as fast as possible. from what i have seen so far TTWfire or FFB will out dmg
    a frost build even if you go oom during the finishing stages of the Saronite Animuls.

why did u spec endless winter when u don't get mana regen

Quote Originally Posted by Notrolliouss
    why did u spec endless winter when u don't get mana regen
    Enduring winter does also provide 15 seconds to the elemental's duration..?

I'd go for this

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage...0&version=9868

I don't think you need those -4% damage taken but less cd on Water Elemental and Cold Snap is a must have.

Quote Originally Posted by inflames
    Any tips out there that you can share for this fight? I also have to spec 2 points into Magic Attunement for the imp amp magic, but having issues on where to lose the 2 points from. I'm thinking Student of the Mind, going with this spec http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage...0&version=9868

Any input or tips that could help my performace would be amazing! Thanks for your time.
    I've done hard mode as all specs, arcane, fireball, frostfire, and frost, as you'd expect arcane is the worst(tho not by the margin you'd expect) then frost, yes the mana is better but the damage is a joke compaired to fireball and FFB, really its a personal choice, FFB will end up better im most cases, but if there is enough raid dps then fireball will last the whole fight aswell. just remember as fire you are NOT living bombing and you are NOT pyroing, just spam FB or FFB (and scorch if you are assigned it.)

15+ Year Old Account

After the nerf i havent gone ffb for vezax at all, stayed my normal fire/ttw build like i use on all other bosses. no mana problems at all, can even trow the odd pyro in between if your raid does more than average dps.