DK or Shaman or Warrior Next Season

I have shaman. I have DK. I have warrior. XD

All BC arena was done on shaman as resto, later as brutal enhancement. Have a couple pieces on shaman as enhancement atm, but for next season I think I'd just as soon go resto (because i get the feeling that a warrior or dk could do what an enhancement shaman does...but better).

So on the whole, I'm mainly interested in which class seems to be performing the most comfortably. Not situationally OP, just in general the class that is a solid staple to majority of arena teams. I mean i've personally found enhancement to be a bit uncomfortable recently, what with stoneclaw vs. earthbind vs. tremor, grounding vs. windfury, trying to get fire nova down for stun, getting SR up. i just want a class that can focus a bit more on the pvp and a little less on making sure everything is appropriately set up for the circumstance.

so there it is, warrior would be arms or fury, dk could be any spec, shaman would be resto. which do you suggest to invest my time in, and why?

Re: DK or Shaman or Warrior Next Season

Warrior.

Melee just scales too well late in the expansion, and warrior brings the needed MS debuff.

As the expansion goes on, melee gets better and better as uber weapons start to drop from the last raids. Its like with BC, rogues were too squishy at the start then okay, then really good, then unstoppable killing machines in the last season at lvl 70, once they had their warglaives. Warriors were about the same.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: DK or Shaman or Warrior Next Season

Well, first it depends which bracket you're going to Arena in. Enhancement shaman can perform pretty well in a 3vs3 or more likely 5 vs 5. 2vs2 they tend to struggle. Depends also on the combos used and other factors.

I would suggest the warrior. They may struggle in 1 vs 1 situations, but in group pvp such as arena they are amazing. You also bring mortal strike to the game, which as I'm sure you know makes a huge difference. Warriors are just built for group pvp and bring a lot if played right. As spec, Arms is the only way to go for real competitive arena. With MS that is under your control and Bladestorm for timed burst its really a lot of fun.

As for the deathknight, wont comment much since I hate/don't know much about the class. High survablity with not bad damage is always good. But when compared to the warrior - having mortal strike in an arena situation outweighs most of the pros of Enh and DK.

As for whether to go resto, you need to decide healing vs dps - which you prefer. What I would say though... is play the class you enjoy the most and you're more knowledgeable/skilled at.