Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Arp, yes we have to deal with it sometime.

You only need 8% hit for titans grip you shouldnt even go any higher hit than that any extra is wasted, Melee hits are one of our lowest forms of damage, Heroic strike is our highest it should be at least 20-30% of your damage if your not spamming it then you should be with 100% armor pen you can spam it 100% though you could already do it, The dodges are obvious with 12 expertise less than cap, Blocks/Parrys it depends on the fight usually theres none

Quote Originally Posted by Avestheman
    Is that actually your character profile? I feel like these are questions you should know the answers to...

I'm really not trying to flame, I'm serious. The more honest you are with us the more we can help you.
    0.0 it is my profile log onto aerie peak make a toon and whisp me.

Quote Originally Posted by wulfen13
    5% hit cap? did i miss something about dual weild?

your melee hits show you to be missing about 8.5% of your swings along with a fair few % dodge blocked or parried specials show a lower % of avoidance for you, and no misses, which is somethign i find very interesting.

cheers for posting them for me, soemthign to take away to the warriors in my guild

He has 3/3 Precision which give 3% +hit and is never calculated into the character sheet, which puts him at slightly under 8%. While this is not completely efficient, it's not totally wrong as he will be only missing a small percent of special hits.

Kudos to Yazuka for getting 100% ArP, I am working on close to 80% myself once realms come back up and I can regem.

One thing I've noticed is that because of the ArP switch, I am doing comparable damage to people who are better geared than I am. If you look at my armory, my armor is decent (using 2 BiS items) but my weapons are lacking, 2 - Edge of Ruins from Heroic ToC (5 man). While these are ilvl219 weapons, they pale in comparison to the ilvl232+ weapons that the rest of my fellow raiders have. I am concluding that because of my ArP, I can do closer to my compatriot's damage because I am hitting for more damage each hit, closing the gap between a very well-geared Warrior who is going for Str gear (and has 2 good weapons) and a moderately geared Warrior with ArP (and has 2 less-than-good weapons). I mean, this is the obvious point of ArP, right? Getting more "umph" for your efforts.

Therefore, for all of those who state that you should have 2 ilvl232 or higher weapons to be effective, you can see that with higher levels of ArP, you don't. Obviously, having better weapons will just help you do a LOT more damage since the ArP will scale similarly with the higher damage output. Because of this, ArP is the best stat to choose at a certain gear level for gemming and gear-choice purposes.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Those edge of ruin are just as good till you get aesir's edge or stormrune edge these help MAJORLY with your armor pen, My aesirs edge for example gives 9.58% armor pen, But ye if your around 90% dont forget you can use armor piercing elixir and hearty rhino thats what i use to cap my armor pen

Quote Originally Posted by Yazuka
    Those edge of ruin are just as good till you get aesir's edge or stormrune edge these help MAJORLY with your armor pen, My aesirs edge for example gives 9.58% armor pen, But ye if your around 90% dont forget you can use armor piercing elixir and hearty rhino thats what i use to cap my armor pen
    I would state that they are *almost* just as good, only for the fact that the raw damage/DPS of the weapons are just a lot lower. For instance, upgrading 1 of them for a ilvl245 Justicebringer would increase my base, unbuffed DPS by at least 400. Any buffs on top of that is just butter. Just think of upgrading for both Justicebringers and seeing at least a 800-1k DPS upgrade (unbuffed). Just thinking about it is making me cream. O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    The agility+3% crit. http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41398

Reason isn't because I believe agility is better than crit rating, because it isn't.
    But the requirements allow you to gain better stats.

If you get the crit rating one you need 2 blue gems, so you end up gemming stamina twice.
    The agility one requires one of each, the red one is automatically covered, but you only have to gem stamina(blue) once, and you're allowed to gem crit rating(yellow) instead of the second stamina normally required.

The total crit gained from..

Crit one:
    21 crit(0.46% crit).

Agility one:
    21 agility(0.34% crit), 10 crit(0.22% crit). -> 0.56%.

So the overall gain is greater if you gem the agility one over the crit rating one, even if crit rating is better than agility.

Not to mention agi gives you armor, and with armored to the teeth you'd get more ap from this. Correct? I've always rocked this meta on my warrior.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

The crit meta was better before 3.2 but after 3.2 its the clear choice it means you can socket for more armor pen in the long run